SR scores post em

americasteam22

Lum W left people in stands scratching their heads. They would do something that worked, and then stop doing it all together.  Their defense played good early, and then started giving up same play all night long. Their QB made some big runs the couple times they ran him, and then they pretty much stop running him all together?  Really strange strategy in this one. 

Good job to PTA making minor adjustments in second half !

PNG W 25 Lum Red 34 final. PNG was coming back but ran out of time. They scored all 25 points in the second half. It was a good game they kept fighting #24 for Lum Red is as good as it gets but #25 was just as good that kid was tough,fast and never came off the field. Very entertaining game way better than the PTA  LUM Wh game. I also thought the Jasper BC game was good as well Jasper had to hang on after BC came back from 20 down. Good job both teams. Next week is going to be interesting. PNG may not have any Super Bowl teams after next weekend. I think the PeeWee team will get beat and their Jr team as well. I'm also going to say it's going to be a BMT Senior Super Bowl with the Bulldogs taking it.

Grundy, you made the safe Super Bowl pics. I like to make it interesting is why I picked the all upset Super Bowl. Going chalk is boring but usually the right way to go. That is why it is called chalk. I can see Bmt-W getting upset before the  Bmt-B because Lum-R is just lucky to be here and been lucky all season. PTA seems to have a better functioning offense than earlier in the season. Maybe their athlete will show up and win another one.

I also think I made the smart picks as well  :) Hey I'm down with some upsets I just don't see it. PTA has a better chance than Lum Red #10 from the Bulldogs is going to chew them up. Then PTA does have #5 which is a speedy little guy but BMW has some fast guys as well. Should be fun to watch regardless. Good luck to all the remaining teams.

10 hours ago, TCjackrabbit said:

Grundy, you made the safe Super Bowl pics. I like to make it interesting is why I picked the all upset Super Bowl. Going chalk is boring but usually the right way to go. That is why it is called chalk. I can see Bmt-W getting upset before the  Bmt-B because Lum-R is just lucky to be here and been lucky all season. PTA seems to have a better functioning offense than earlier in the season. Maybe their athlete will show up and win another one.

Lum R has done what every other team has done each Sat and that is suit up and played . Lum R can beat BMT W because Warriors

has very little depth and they may run out of gas. Especially if the Lum R QB is running wild.

also Lum R is the better of the 2 Lum teams  

19 hours ago, Spartan said:

Lum W left people in stands scratching their heads. They would do something that worked, and then stop doing it all together.  Their defense played good early, and then started giving up same play all night long. Their QB made some big runs the couple times they ran him, and then they pretty much stop running him all together?  Really strange strategy in this one. 

Good job to PTA making minor adjustments in second half !

Scratching heads for sure! Strange indeed! Congratulations to Port Arthur Chiefs! Played good, smart football and deserved the win! 

Thanks mistro. We are glad someone is paying attention. As the Red Senior Defensive Coach, I have let my kids down trying to find a scheme that fits our talents. They have done the rest. Jackrabbit obviously knows we are talented or he would quit picking us. We face a stingy defense and talented offense this week in Bmt-W. We are grateful for the PNG-P coaches and PNG YFL for watching the video of our tightly contested game. Those kids were tough. Much better than their record. The Lumberton Senior White Team is very talented too on both sides of the ball. The final four teams earned their spots in these playoffs on the field by beating the teams that were on the schedule each week. Any jackrabbits that have anything else to say about my 19 sons can look me up this weekend. We can discuss our teams short comings and watch some great football. PS- I do not have a kid playing on the team. All I do is coach.

Sounds like a man that has to live out his dreams through other people's kids because his kids weren't good enough to make them come true. I will be there on Saturday. PS- That coach speak is weak. Let's give all our opponents credit and play down our kids. A coach that is proud of his kids would let everyone know he plans on winning by 20 points. 

10 hours ago, TCjackrabbit said:

Sounds like a man that has to live out his dreams through other people's kids because his kids weren't good enough to make them come true. I will be there on Saturday. PS- That coach speak is weak. Let's give all our opponents credit and play down our kids. A coach that is proud of his kids would let everyone know he plans on winning by 20 points. 

WOW ,  not even sure this post even makes any sense

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:32 AM, TCjackrabbit said:

PTA better functioning  offense, they scored 7 pts against BMT Bulldogs, LUM R small size was the weak link and BMW capitalized on

it.