Port Neches-Groves 28 Beaumont Ozen 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Whatever call it as I see it lol

It's funny...  some of y'all still whiney about what PAM did to y'all, beat y'all and refused to shake y'all hand.  those aweful school districts with those thug parents and kids and thug administration.  How dare they do that to the 'honor, pride, and tradition'.

But you're not a part of that, are you?  you're from that same screwed up type school district, right?

One of the worst things I have witnessed reading from anyone poor excuse for a human being kids are kids and they are doing something they enjoy .Ozen will be fine it is a basketball school regarding athletics . I can say things negatively about your school and administration and I won't mention parents because if you represent them that tells me all I need to know. Last but not least I will view your attendance in comparison to Ozen's and see who has the largest crowd then.

8 minutes ago, jbarrett said:

If you can't see there is a problem!  You are the problem.

I doubt I can see the problem if there is indeed one.  I am currently at my kitchen table in Baytown listening to the game online.

Since thousands are attending this game and only you have been offended enough to declare your horror at what is happening online here, yet you refuse to provide details as to what is the cause of your horror, it leads me to believe that you may be the problem.

3 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I doubt I can see the problem if there is indeed one.  I am currently at my kitchen table in Baytown listening to the game online.

Since thousands are attending this game and only you have been offended enough to declare your horror at what is happening online here, yet you refuse to provide details as to what is the cause of your horror, it leads me to believe that you may be the problem.

...and BOOM goes the dynamite!