THE OFFICIAL MCM, LETS GET IT ON, BEST RIVALRY IN THE STATE THREAD

Stattrax

13 minutes ago, James Mosley said:

Not a lot of smack coming from either side. Has a weird feel in the air about the game this year. Everyone knows PNG has the better team, hands down, but there is just something about the game this year that has the PNG faithful a little nervous!!

no sir not nervous at all, think it will be a damn good game. Think both teams will score will come down to last possession and turnovers

Just sit back and watch how this one unfolds,,all im gonna say is I can't wait to see all the faces on Indian nation as they leave the stadium..a look of disbelief..Once again the coaching will take this game from the purple people..the heart and determination of the Nederland players with the help of that coaching staff putting them in the situations at the right times will once again get that trophy back to Nederland...go dogs

22 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Just sit back and watch how this one unfolds,,all im gonna say is I can't wait to see all the faces on Indian nation as they leave the stadium..a look of disbelief..Once again the coaching will take this game from the purple people..the heart and determination of the Nederland players with the help of that coaching staff putting them in the situations at the right times will once again get that trophy back to Nederland...go dogs

So what happened with Vidor then? I bet there was looks of disbelief in the DOG HOUSE that night.

Coaching staff didn't put them in the right situations that night.

38 minutes ago, chorizo said:
49 minutes ago, NDNation said:

So what happened with Vidor then? I bet there was looks of disbelief in the DOG HOUSE that night.

Coaching staff didn't put them in the right situations that night.       Wasn't nothing to do with coaching,four turnovers a missed fg and injuries..

I was at the game just a plain old but whipping.

6 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Ned will do everything possible to keep him in that pocket, I think the d line will play flat most of the night, he is dangerous on the move.

Thats great his deep ball is second to none in our district. Our recievers are faster than most all on Nederland... Well take it

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

R.J. is the best player on the field... And he will be for the next 2 years as well... If you stop him, you win..... If you dont.... You will sit at home..................

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

Vidor was possibly the most depleted Nederland was all year.  Fernandez went down early in the first half and Lange was still suffering bad with a high ankle sprain, hobbling on one foot.  Simmons was out with an injury and the backup rb went down around halftime.  All excuses at this point, but they tell a story of what Nederland has dealt with and still had a chance to kick a mid range fg for the win.  The coaching staff did an incredible job that night to help put the kids in position to win.  But go ahead and hang your hat on that one.

21 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Vidor was possibly the most depleted Nederland was all year.  Fernandez went down early in the first half and Lange was still suffering bad with a high ankle sprain, hobbling on one foot.  Simmons was out with an injury and the backup rb went down around halftime.  All excuses at this point, but they tell a story of what Nederland has dealt with and still had a chance to kick a mid range fg for the win.  The coaching staff did an incredible job that night to help put the kids in position to win.  But go ahead and hang your hat on that one.

I don't wear hats so no hanging one on the Vidor game. Just using Vidor as an example that the Dogs are beatable.

Oh, and we're better than the Pirates, no comparison.

Who do you BLAME for the 7th Victory To Be this time, not your coach and I will say why. Every year your Team start off Blazing and the pressure, Indian Nation puts on the team and coaching is like BOOM. Now who gave them the thought that this is their year, Indian Nation you did. Maybe some teams not made for pressured situations, however some thrive with it. Tomorrow night in the Bright Lights of the Reservation, you will witness the moment of knowing, LN and the Bulldogs was ready and there was nothing you guys can do. They been tested early with drama, they survived. They overcame a forfeit and injuries, and they are here to finish this race. Playoff maybe or maybe not, but one thing for sure they will thrive. I believe (Tavian ) believes it, and I hope Bulldogs Nation believe it. Game Time

5 minutes ago, Gabe said:

All this 'we beat them, they beat you' never matters in any game and it certainly doesn't matter tomorrow night.

The only way either Nederland or PNG is going to win this game is to play a great, great football game for 48 minutes. You can't take a single play off and expect to win. 

Do you have extra tickets???

Just Joking!:)

3 hours ago, NDNation said:

damn touchette!! isn't going to happen, yall going home with a loss and sitting in the cheapseats thinking about next year. Enjoy your popcorn!! PNG wins this one