W 14-6 Bay City

W by forfeit Stafford 

W 35-7 Sealy 

L 23-28 Wharton 

W 41-14 Taylor

W 55-0 Royal

W 58-8 Tarkington 

W 63-14 Madisonville 

For my buddy aTmfan06,  this is what both these teams have been playing for. I will say it all day long that BellVille is good. At the beginning of the year no one in the state of Texas thought Shepherd would be in this position. This will be a good physical game that will come down to who makes less mistakes. BellVille runs the slot t to perfection with a good big defense. Shepherd just plain physical on offense and will try and run it down your through with a good Oline and big FB. On defense they are small but fly to the ball. 

I I will take my Pirates by a TD. 

Let the the fun begin. 

Bellville will have some success early, but in the end I think Shepherd takes this.  I have seen them both and I think that Bellville has the better offense and Sherpherd has the better defense.  

I think Shepherd's defense makes more stops than Bellville's.   Turnovers could very well decide this game if there are any.  

Should be an exciting game.   

I enjoyed the Pasture.  Good atmosphere for a high school football game. 

1 hour ago, aTmfan06 said:

If y'all see anybody in a Bellville shirt on the Shepherd side it's most likely me so come say hi .

You like living on the wild side I see. Wearing a Bellville shirt on the Shepherd side. LOl. Naw most of the Shepherd fans are good people. They may give the ref's a hard time but mostly good folks.

6 minutes ago, idk said:

You like living on the wild side I see. Wearing a Bellville shirt on the Shepherd side. LOl. Naw most of the Shepherd fans are good people. They may give the ref's a hard time but mostly good folks.

What fan base doesn't like to do that lol. Are you making the drive?

1 minute ago, aTmfan06 said:

What fan base doesn't like to do that lol. Are you making the drive?

No sure yet. I may have to work. The only game since Liberty that is worth seeing and I may have to work. But gotta pay the bills. I will know something by Wed.