WOW!!!!!

pakronos

4 minutes ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Yep it doesn't have pat in it I mean Pam in it. Next it will be but we deserve to be mentioned we are undefeated blah blah blah lol!!!

4 minutes ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Yep it doesn't have pat in it I mean Pam in it. Next it will be but we deserve to be mentioned we are undefeated blah blah blah lol!!!

only people that got the brakes beat off them would say this, but thank you for acknowledging we are undefeated

13 minutes ago, PNG 4 ever said:

I really don't think winning by 5 pts means we "got the brakes" beat off of us. 

33-14 in the 4th qtr...defense manhandling everyone the whole game....hines gaining 300+ yards and dragging/throwing off the baddest linebacker on the planet, so say...yeah brakes was beaten off...you count GARBAGE td's and moral points...where did that get ya??

PAK... Jump on over to the purple side.. I gotta extra seat on the 50 with your name all over it for MCM... Bro, we LOVE you.... Come on over and get a real taste, of a real Rivalry, that will be talked about for weeks..... Drive the ole vette, so I can crack dat arse after the game........

4 minutes ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

PAK... Jump on over to the purple side.. I gotta extra seat on the 50 with your name all over it for MCM... Bro, we LOVE you.... Come on over and get a real taste, of a real Rivalry, that will be talked about for weeks..... Drive the ole vette, so I can crack dat arse after the game........

Man, i would love that, but i have to go to Vidor and watch the Titans DOMINATE the neverland Pirates...and my clutch slave is shot....long story short, 800 for labor (clutch job) to replace it...i already have a new clutch in it...like i said long story. so the Zo6 gonna be out for awhile...taking my kids to disney world next month...then it's christmas.

2 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Man, i would love that, but i have to go to Vidor and watch the Titans DOMINATE the neverland Pirates...and my clutch slave is shot....long story short, 800 for labor (clutch job) to replace it...i already have a new clutch in it...like i said long story. so the Zo6 gonna be out for awhile...taking my kids to disney world next month...then it's christmas.

Excuses, Excuses......... Not going to be much to see in VIdor.... Cant see that game being remotely close..... Unless PAM suits up the JV.....

21 minutes ago, pakronos said:

33-14 in the 4th qtr...defense manhandling everyone the whole game....hines gaining 300+ yards and dragging/throwing off the baddest linebacker on the planet, so say...yeah brakes was beaten off...you count GARBAGE td's and moral points...where did that get ya??

I think you would have a different opinion if they would have recovered the onside kick. Garbage points don't put you in position to win a one possession ball game. I guess Tom Brady, Eli Manning, and all the other guys known for comebacks must have garbage Superbowl wins since they won those games when the defense got stupid and let up. Roger Staubach must have a garbage career, he made a living off beating idiots in the 4th. CAPTAIN GARBAGE, right. I am sure that before the Bills won the 1993 championship game, that the Oilers coach, Jack Pardee thought that the Bills were just scoring garbage points. We didn't win,  but its YOUR teams fault that they couldn't stop the leak at the end because with a good coach and a disciplined team, that should never happen. When is the last time that happened to WO-S. That's bad coaching son. 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Dude, I'll come get you and give a ride to the game to watch my Mighty Pirates smoke them some SPAM!

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I think you would have a different opinion if they would have recovered the onside kick. Garbage points don't put you in position to win a one possession ball game. I guess Tom Brady, Eli Manning, and all the other guys known for comebacks must have garbage Superbowl wins since they won those games when the defense got stupid and let up. Roger Staubach must have a garbage career, he made a living off beating idiots in the 4th. CAPTAIN GARBAGE, right. I am sure that before the Bills won the 1993 championship game, that the Oilers coach, Jack Pardee thought that the Bills were just scoring garbage points. We didn't win,  but its YOUR teams fault that they couldn't stop the leak at the end because with a good coach and a disciplined team, that should never happen. When is the last time that happened to WO-S. That's bad coaching son. 

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

And we came back and scored 14 unanswered points.  And it's only a garbage td because ya'll didn't score it, right?  Never said y'all didn't deserve to win, but really?

6 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

i will agree that the coaching staff took the foot off the necks of PNG...but watching that game, ESPECIALLY 3 rd qtr, the little injuns was out classed hands down. no answer for anything. PAM even went away from a faster pace to slow the game down to milk clock with a whole qtr left=xbox coaching...xbox and his stooges continue to call plays and stay aggressive, PAM add two more TD's.

• Bigdog locked this topic