Silsbee Single Season Rushing Record

BADSANTA

I think the top two names on the list a Poochie Arline with 2100 yards and Jay McGuire with 1976. It seems Calvin Tyler jr. could be well on his way of shattering both of these records over the next few games and the playoffs. If Silsbee can advance 3-4 rounds, I could see Tyler getting close to or over 2500 yards on the season. 

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

I think the top two names on the list a Poochie Arline with 2100 yards and Jay McGuire with 1976. It seems Calvin Tyler jr. could be well on his way of shattering both of these records over the next few games and the playoffs. If Silsbee can advance 3-4 rounds, I could see Tyler getting close to or over 2500 yards on the season. 

Incorrect on Arline. He never rushed for 2100 yards in a season.

Ricky Price rushed for 2076 yards in '83. He is first, then Jay, then Dontre who rushed for 1880 last year.

12 minutes ago, bigdog said:

So how many yards does Tyler have at this  point?

rush    yards  TD    LR        avg. per rush     avg. per game

4 Calvin Tyler         174   1,826   17      95        10.5                     228.25

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

rush    yards  TD    LR        avg. per rush     avg. per game

4 Calvin Tyler         174   1,826   17      95        10.5                     228.25

wow!

39 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

So... how many does he have in his Tiger career?

#transfer #thegrassisalwaysgreener #somebodyteachmetheschoolsong 

Well , since you are making snarky comments, he has about 400 yds more than he had the whole year at Ozen. and over 1000 more than he had in 2014-2015.  From what I can tell he has 3,917 yds total. 41 tds.

9 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Incorrect on Arline. He never rushed for 2100 yards in a season.

Ricky Price rushed for 2076 yards in '83. He is first, then Jay, then Dontre who rushed for 1880 last year.

I have to make a correction. Ricky Price rushed for 1976, not 2076. McGuire's 1979 is the most in one season.

Tyler needs 154 yards to set the new single season rushing record at Silsbee.

Calvin has had a fantastic season running the ball. Silsbee has had plenty of 1000 rushing QBS and RBS but no 2000 yard backs. Here are list of some of 1000 yard backs I remember 

Tony Dill, Ricky Price, Poohie Arline, Adrian Arline, Jay McGuire, Quincy Kelly, Mark Farr, William Harper, Barnes 2009, Jeremy Johnson, Patrick Reed, Adonis Thomas, and Dontre Thomas. I'm sure I missed a few but this was right off the dome. 

14 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Calvin has had a fantastic season running the ball. Silsbee has had plenty of 1000 rushing QBS and RBS but no 2000 yard backs. Here are list of some of 1000 yard backs I remember 

Tony Dill, Ricky Price, Poohie Arline, Adrian Arline, Jay McGuire, Quincy Kelly, Mark Farr, William Harper, Barnes 2009, Jeremy Johnson, Patrick Reed, Adonis Thomas, and Dontre Thomas. I'm sure I missed a few but this was right off the dome. 

I would be surprised if Rocky Calhoun is not on this list. He was a really good RB