Livingston @ Beaumont Central

Alpha Wolf

I wasn't even going to make a thread for this one but since this game is basically a playoff game for both teams, here it is...

According to Grad, with a win by Livingston over Central and a loss by Nederland to Lumberton, the Lions would be in the playoffs as the D2 #2 seed, bumping PN-G up to D1 as the #2 seed.

A win by Central, and all 3 schools will be in the hunt coming down to the last week.  Well for my Jags to get in, they need to beat the Lions by at least 14 and have the Bulldogs loose to the Indians next week...

Lions 12

Jaguars 38

I keep changing my thoughts on who will be the fourth team out of district and this playoff game has me in a tizzy. Central has the kids but their coaching is inept at best. Livingston has the edge on coaching. Whoever wins this game has the upper hand on the playoffs because I'm just not sold Nederland can beat the Indians at the Rez when you know how desperately the purple indians wanna win. I'm gonna go with my gut and our true rival the Jaguars to win out and make the playoffs. Central 35 - Livingston 21.

1 hour ago, robanadana said:

I keep changing my thoughts on who will be the fourth team out of district and this playoff game has me in a tizzy. Central has the kids but their coaching is inept at best. Livingston has the edge on coaching. Whoever wins this game has the upper hand on the playoffs because I'm just not sold Nederland can beat the Indians at the Rez when you know how desperately the purple indians wanna win. I'm gonna go with my gut and our true rival the Jaguars to win out and make the playoffs. Central 35 - Livingston 21.

You think Nederland doesn't want to make the playoffs?

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

I wasn't even going to make a thread for this one but since this game is basically a playoff game for both teams, here it is...

According to Grad, with a win by Livingston over Central and a loss by Nederland to Lumberton, the Lions would be in the playoffs as the D2 #2 seed, bumping PN-G up to D1 as the #2 seed.

A win by Central, and all 3 schools will be in the hunt coming down to the last week.  Well for my Jags to get in, they need to beat the Lions by at least 14 and have the Bulldogs loose to the Indians next week...

Lions 12

Jaguars 38

Feed Foster and Moreaux

30 minutes ago, jake94 said:

If Nederland beats Lumberton and Central beats Livingston by less than 14, then Nederland is probably going to be in regardless of the PNG/Ned outcome. The reason I say this is that Central will beat Lee and if so Ned would have the tiebreakers on both. Am I missing something?

Yes bc it will b a 3 way tie and it comes down to points.central would have the tie breaker over Livingston ND Livingston has the tie breaker over Nederland. So it comes down to points.this game is pretty much central playoff game. Bc it will b hard for Nederland to go to png this year and win.with roshon at qb this year.

3 hours ago, robanadana said:

Man i knew i liked you...:)

Central has the players to run the spread effectively , they had success last Friday , Toby has to stick with it , I read an article he said " We threw the ball more than I've ever thrown in my life " well Toby you have the personnel , stay with it and they win this going away 

Central 38

Livingston 14

11 hours ago, Finesser said:

Central has the players to run the spread effectively , they had success last Friday , Toby has to stick with it , I read an article he said " We threw the ball more than I've ever thrown in my life " well Toby you have the personnel , stay with it and they win this going away 

Central 38

Livingston 14

Yes, even when he had Jaquet at QB I don't remember that many passes in a game.  It worked pretty good from the 5 wide set.  The only thing I'd like to see different is after baiting the CB's in with several short routes, to do a double move and go deep with a few throws.  Moreaux has to still get his touches...