4A #12 Silsbee @ LCM

Silsbee92

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, STiger85 said:

Didn't these two teams battle for five games in the first round? Congrats Lady Tigers on an exceptional year. Now it's playoff time, go get what's yours and head into the playoffs as the #1 seed. TigerNation

Yes Sir.

S1   S2   S3   S4  S5    Wins
This is the hidden content, please
    25   21   23   25   7 2
This is the hidden content, please
    16   25   25   20 15 3

On 10/26/2016 at 4:18 PM, BADSANTA said:

Let's go win state!!!  

I hope the best for the local teams and always will! But man Volleyball is on another level outside the golden triangle. Silsbee as good as they compare to local teams will unfortunately make it to the third round at best. Best of luck to the lady tigers though.

I would agree with that statement for the most part, just because there is not a large amount of girls playing year round in the area and the clubs we have had in area recently are sub par. The smaller schools 3A and below I think could probably compete if you have a good group of athletes in school at same time, just because around the state those size schools don't have kids playing year round either. You just never know though, that is why they play the games! Good Luck to all the Volleyball teams in the playoffs! I hope that each division has a local team representing at state!

5 hours ago, OneChance said:

I would agree with that statement for the most part, just because there is not a large amount of girls playing year round in the area and the clubs we have had in area recently are sub par. The smaller schools 3A and below I think could probably compete if you have a good group of athletes in school at same time, just because around the state those size schools don't have kids playing year round either. You just never know though, that is why they play the games! Good Luck to all the Volleyball teams in the playoffs! I hope that each division has a local team representing at state!

I agree. I think a lot of it as to do with the number of girls who play volleyball year round.. even in the smaller schools. For instance Bellville... yes they finished fourth in district but their district was loaded this year with the likes of Needville... (who I think will possibly be your 4A state champs this year. 2nd was Columbus who has a girl going to the University of Florida to play next year. Sealy who will make a run this year and was knocked out in the regional finals last year. I think the more participation in select volleyball you have the more successful programs you will have and there just isn't that much interest in it in the golden triangle area. I live in Bellville now but will always support the golden triangle where I'm from. Best of Luck.