Pee Wee playoffs division 4a-5a talk it up

Omegatron

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 0:19 PM, Pngfan2014 said:

he is a coach.he coached ned white flag team last year and he now coaches the ned white peewee.. lol

Neither is true. Good theories though. The head coaches arent even the same from last years flag to this years PeeWee white team. Haha Mr. West Beaumont 

#unfinishedbusiness

On 10/27/2016 at 6:34 AM, DEM BOYZ said:

No, I have just watched both teams play all year. The White team has the better overall record also. White team is 6-2. Black team is 5-3. Just giving my prediction lol. You dont have to agree.

We played both of them. Ned Black was definitely the tougher team to beat. just my opinion

On 10/27/2016 at 6:34 AM, DEM BOYZ said:

No, I have just watched both teams play all year. The White team has the better overall record also. White team is 6-2. Black team is 5-3. Just giving my prediction lol. You dont have to agree.

Just saw the updated brackets on stjfl.net.  Looks like I called it.  And your logic didn't really make sense anyway.

My logic was based off watching them both play all year. I didnt say it was going to be a blowout. I knew it would be close. It was a good game. Yes you were right in the end. It was a 7-6 game with less then 1 min to go and white stripped the ball and took it to the house only to be called back after refs determined that foward progress had stopped so I was very close to being right. Also Blacks first Td, a flag was thrown for holding and they allowed the Td and marked the penalty on the kickoff which is not how thats supposed to work. Lol. All in all a good close game. Was a toss up. Overall I think it will be BMT-B vs Port Arthur in the Superbowl. Both too athletic for Ned and PNG to handle

Also I think its funny how everyone wants to give Nederland a bad rap for "stacking" teams. We have the best two evenly matched teams in the PeeWee division and all divisions for that matter. Every other league you have one dominate team and then a team or teams with the leftovers. Anyone can deny it but look at the final season records and it will reflect this. If we made 1 team we would be in the Superbowl every year, probably winning it.

3 hours ago, DEM BOYZ said:

Also I think its funny how everyone wants to give Nederland a bad rap for "stacking" teams. We have the best two evenly matched teams in the PeeWee division and all divisions for that matter. Every other league you have one dominate team and then a team or teams with the leftovers. Anyone can deny it but look at the final season records and it will reflect this. If we made 1 team we would be in the Superbowl every year, probably winning it.

Lumberton White Jr and Lumberton Red Jr are both dominate teams in the Junior Division

On 10/28/2016 at 2:56 PM, DEM BOYZ said:

Neither is true. Good theories though. The head coaches arent even the same from last years flag to this years PeeWee white team. Haha Mr. West Beaumont 

#unfinishedbusiness

lol... i thought id give it a try! lol but nice try as well with the #unfinishedbusiness... but it really is unfinished business with West BMT Bulldogs...