The OFFICIAL, week before MCM thread.......

Stattrax

Not a good scenario for the Indians.  Nederland has the speed on defense to smother PNG receivers.  If they cant get separation and Nederland doesn't blow coverages, it will be a very long night.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.  You know Newman will find a way to score and I predict a defensive score as well.

PNG wins 35-34 in OT....Newman goes for 2 and the sharks shut em down.

Dawgs are finally healthy.  Scheduling has allowed them to watch PN the last 2 games, both of which have exposed offensive and defensive weaknesses.  Dogs will fight to take advantage of those weaknesses. If it comes down to a 1 point difference, history shows BF is more than likely to go for that 2 pt & get stopped than LN will. This should be PN's year for a W but LN will be the deciding factor. Ned brings the trophy back home where it belongs and someone in PN wakes up to a For Sale sign in their front yard. Regardless of the outcome, it will be one heck of a game that will come down to the last second. 

Go Dogs! 

6 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Rj will run all over them,and pass all over them too,i think the score could be higher than that,shug will prolly come out and play the hardest he has all season against dogs i feel sorry for that def,lol.

Yeah Nederland never really plays big in this game, they'll roll over for sure, you nailed it again.

3 hours ago, DAWG-ON-IT said:

Dawgs are finally healthy.  Scheduling has allowed them to watch PN the last 2 games, both of which have exposed offensive and defensive weaknesses.  Dogs will fight to take advantage of those weaknesses. If it comes down to a 1 point difference, history shows BF is more than likely to go for that 2 pt & get stopped than LN will. This should be PN's year for a W but LN will be the deciding factor. Ned brings the trophy back home where it belongs and someone in PN wakes up to a For Sale sign in their front yard. Regardless of the outcome, it will be one heck of a game that will come down to the last second. 

Go Dogs! 

Is Forney good to go?? I hadn't seen him or Gallentine play in awhile... Noticed Perkins was back on the field vs Ozen.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:59 PM, jpg8101 said:

Not a good scenario for the Indians.  Nederland has the speed on defense to smother PNG receivers.  If they cant get separation and Nederland doesn't blow coverages, it will be a very long night.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.  You know Newman will find a way to score and I predict a defensive score as well.

PNG wins 35-34 in OT....Newman goes for 2 and the sharks shut em down.

our receicers wont be smothered by your short cornerbacks, I see our receivers having a good productive night as well as the rest of our offense.

First thing, I am NOT a Bulldog fan and I hope you are correct in your prediction.  However, Nederland has the speed to play man coverage and jam the receivers off of their routes a lot like PAM did.  I know that we're talking about two different calibers of talent but I have watched every game PNG has played and I am not real impressed with the effort of some of the WR's to get off the line.  Not gonna drop any names.  Hopefully, we will see some motion pre snap and allow WR to get some space and then force NED to jump into a zone. 

If not, Ned will match up load the box and send the house.  In this game you can put all records aside, the emotion and the atmosphere will be electric.  This is anyone's game but PNG better not lose.