The OFFICIAL, week before MCM thread.......

Stattrax

On 10/24/2016 at 4:05 PM, Brubaker said:

Yeah Nederland never really plays big in this game, they'll roll over for sure, you nailed it again.

Yeah i know nederland will come to play but they will have to play there best game of there season if they want to beat Johnson and company,facts period and every one knows it i don't care about six straight,you think #2 is worried i know hes not,he will show up big in this one and ball out,it won't be a 3 or 7 point game i can promise you that,all im saying is the dogs have to play lights out or Indains will blow them out.

On 10/26/2016 at 2:51 PM, robanadana said:

Who cares? Let's talk Vidor vs. SPAM.

I said it along time ago and i'm sticking to it,Vidor will beat Pam and keep there off on the side lines watching while burning clock like crazy,Pam better not have turn overs in that bone yard or its going to get ugly,i really think Pa rolls in there thinking they can't get beat and that Vidor team might be the best i have seen,it will be a game.

3 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I said it along time ago and i'm sticking to it,Vidor will beat Pam and keep there off on the side lines watching while burning clock like crazy,Pam better not have turn overs in that bone yard or its going to get ugly,i really think Pa rolls in there thinking they can't get beat and that Vidor team might be the best i have seen,it will be a game.

I think by now everyone knows not to put too much stock into what you predict. Especially since they've been false up until this point. IJS

4 minutes ago, thaghost said:

I think by now everyone knows not to put too much stock into what you predict. Especially since they've been false up until this point. IJS

Lol well one of ya boys said Png would lose by 30 to the mighty titans i said no way so im not wrong all the time,but im telling you on a serious note them V's are for real if you can't stop them i don't care how fast your def is,one wrong bite where the ball might be and there running in to end zone real talk,i know it's a long shot that Pa loses but "IF" yall don't stop that run they will win because they can eat a whole Q up with there drives,js.

after watching the Ned game last night, I say The Indians are gonna roll over the dogs this coming week!!! Wasn't impressed with the Dogs Defense last night they look suspect. Simmons looked very quick and agile, Perkins will be a tough matchup, but other than that I like our chances!!