Silsbee vs Huffman

BADSANTA

Just waiting to see which Huffman team shows up, its not a good half versus a bad half It is practically one play to another. We started to settle our consistency issue but lost a few to year ending injury and its right back to the start.

I see ya'll remember last year so there goes hoping to sneak in a take the win while ya'll are focused elsewhere. Hope the popcorn is good at least. Last Friday in Huffman it was kinda like me after the game, way to Salty.

26 minutes ago, 3Falcons said:

Just waiting to see which Huffman team shows up, its not a good half versus a bad half It is practically one play to another. We started to settle our consistency issue but lost a few to year ending injury and its right back to the start.

I see ya'll remember last year so there goes hoping to sneak in a take the win while ya'll are focused elsewhere. Hope the popcorn is good at least. Last Friday in Huffman it was kinda like me after the game, way to Salty.

Was the starting Qb injured?

5 hours ago, LCM17 said:

Was the starting Qb injured?

Yes, lost Quarterback and Right Tackle week before district started. Center was questionable for the game against ya'll but he ended up coming in mid 2nd and played through some pain. Current QB was our #1 WR before he had to move positions. He throws a good deep ball it is taking some time getting him comfortable.

Same coaches

56 minutes ago, 3Falcons said:

Yes, lost Quarterback and Right Tackle week before district started. Center was questionable for the game against ya'll but he ended up coming in mid 2nd and played through some pain. Current QB was our #1 WR before he had to move positions. He throws a good deep ball it is taking some time getting him comfortable.

Same coaches

He runs the ball hard

7 hours ago, 3Falcons said:

Same coaches

Tough deal

Ive always followed you guys 

4 hours ago, STiger85 said:

Huffman will be playing for their playoff lives, that will make them dangerous. Silsbee needs to remain focus and do their job, don't let up at all or Huffman will hurt you. It will be senior night in Silsbee, don't let that be a distraction. Finish it out Tigers. TigerNation

I need Silsbee to win!

We lost a few but returned a good group of starters on both sides of the ball. We lost our 3 year starting QB and a very good possession WR but had a young gun with high upside coming to take over at QB and an young WR that saw some action late last season.  On the O-line we lost our LT, who also ended up going to Kansas University. Early we took lumps while we seasoned a young Soph. QB, though I did see our coaches making adjustments to fit the Offense to the groups strengths then we had the onset of a laundry list of injuries.

Defense returned most, shuffled some based on summer work outs. No real reason for lack of D early on, they did have injuries as well later on. Biggest thing I've seen this season is lack of flocking to the ball which highlights missed tackles. Before if the first guy could get a hit on the ball even if he didn't make a clean tackle there were 4 others right there with him.

Really had high hopes starting out, still think we could show up and go balls out in one of these last two for a chance at playoffs. We have some good talent here, sending a player D1 football each of the last 3 years along with some in other sports.