STJFL 4A-5A Playoffs and Predictions

L-Town Homer

Well my winners came in but my scores were just a hair off. 

PTA vs Lum-W was not as high scoring as I thought. Both defenses showed up this week.

Lum-R vs PNG-W was high scoring but the defenses showed up very little there also. 

Next: 

Upset city- PTA over Bmt B

.                  Lum-R over Bmt-W

Super Bowl rematch of Week 2 Shoot Out opponents PTA and Lum-R.

Remember these are my predictions.  

You can post your own below.

13 hours ago, TCjackrabbit said:

Well my winners came in but my scores were just a hair off. 

PTA vs Lum-W was not as high scoring as I thought. Both defenses showed up this week.

Lum-R vs PNG-W was high scoring but the defenses showed up very little there also. 

Next: 

Upset city- PTA over Bmt B

.                  Lum-R over Bmt-W

Super Bowl rematch of Week 2 Shoot Out opponents PTA and Lum-R.

Remember these are my predictions.  

You can post your own below.

I have to say PTA beating Lum W was a surprise, I was not surprised by Lum R winning .

For PA to beat BMT they will have to play flawless football and they do not have the depth that BMT has

Lum R beat BMT W--- both these teams are thin across the board. unless rumor is true BMTW recruiting former Bulls

players.. Look for Lum R coach to look over players cards very carefully . 

5 hours ago, mistro said:

I have to say PTA beating Lum W was a surprise, I was not surprised by Lum R winning .

For PA to beat BMT they will have to play flawless football and they do not have the depth that BMT has

Lum R beat BMT W--- both these teams are thin across the board. unless rumor is true BMTW recruiting former Bulls

players.. Look for Lum R coach to look over players cards very carefully . 

Do you really believe what you said, lol. Wow. Every kids the Warriors have are on their players card and are registered. Please don't start any rumors that you can't confirm. Man you know better than that. 

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:47 PM, proudpvdad1972 said:

Do you really believe what you said, lol. Wow. Every kids the Warriors have are on their players card and are registered. Please don't start any rumors that you can't confirm. Man you know better than that. 

I have no dog in this fight, my kids are playing school ball. Only connection is basketball. I do know the BMT W leader

tried and did run a 16 year old kid in track( after track meet he was seen getting a car driving off) . All I am saying is whoever plays them better check player cards. As I have

always said grown man  ego wanting to win a trophy

16 hours ago, mistro said:

I have no dog in this fight, my kids are playing school ball. Only connection is basketball. I do know the BMT W leader

tried and did run a 16 year old kid in track( after track meet he was seen getting a car driving off) . All I am saying is whoever plays them better check player cards. As I have

always said grown man  ego wanting to win a trophy

So what does a track team have to do with a youth football team. I don't have a kids in this either but you are throwing out baseless rumors. Again sir, all kids on that team are registered and have been on that team all season. That man ran a track team that competed in the AAU track meets not STJFL. So having a 16 yr old is in the age ranges I do believe. Leave him and his team alone. This is not what this site is about. Take your rumors, assumptions, or personal issues up with that coach. My brothers son is on that team by the way. They have a good legal and registered team that are on the players card. I saw it myself. Ask to see it for yourself at the game. 

7 hours ago, proudpvdad1972 said:

So what does a track team have to do with a youth football team. I don't have a kids in this either but you are throwing out baseless rumors. Again sir, all kids on that team are registered and have been on that team all season. That man ran a track team that competed in the AAU track meets not STJFL. So having a 16 yr old is in the age ranges I do believe. Leave him and his team alone. This is not what this site is about. Take your rumors, assumptions, or personal issues up with that coach. My brothers son is on that team by the way. They have a good legal and registered team that are on the players card. I saw it myself. Ask to see it for yourself at the game. 

No issue with coach have no idea who he is, your letting emotions cloud your thinking. I am not saying any kid is cheating all they want to do is play. It is the ego of an adult who wants a trophy so bad they will break rules and are not thinking about the kids. So if your so by the book step up and if you see that they have kids with no player cards make a STAND call them out, set an example for your bothers son and other kids who need a positive role model . That is pretty simple I know I would call them out if my kid was on the sideline...

Good Luck to your team and all those others that are playing

You said that you are not talking about this particular team but yet you reference back to our kids not playing legal. Proudpvdad told you to ask to see the player cards for yourself. Yet you just found another way to say the same thing that you been saying. You are falsely accusing someone of having a big enough ego that would cheat yet you would not take the time to ask for proof. All season long we hear this and that about the Bmt Warriors Sr Team and all I have seen is the coach teaching their athletes how to play the game of football. But my question to you Mistro  is how would you know what goes on with team if you or some you may know is not closely related? And if you are closely related it is sad that you don't pay attention enough to know that everything is on the up and up with the Bmt Warriors Sr Team. Show the proof or quit speaking on something that you have know clue about.

15 hours ago, bluestreak4 said:

You said that you are not talking about this particular team but yet you reference back to our kids not playing legal. Proudpvdad told you to ask to see the player cards for yourself. Yet you just found another way to say the same thing that you been saying. You are falsely accusing someone of having a big enough ego that would cheat yet you would not take the time to ask for proof. All season long we hear this and that about the Bmt Warriors Sr Team and all I have seen is the coach teaching their athletes how to play the game of football. But my question to you Mistro  is how would you know what goes on with team if you or some you may know is not closely related? And if you are closely related it is sad that you don't pay attention enough to know that everything is on the up and up with the Bmt Warriors Sr Team. Show the proof or quit speaking on something that you have know clue about.

First, it is up to the HC of to look over player cards before the game, that is why they meet in the middle correct? if they do not that is their fault and the end result is the end result. I am not making any rumors up this is what I have heard kids saying at school and they are the ones talking trash. So as I have said if your team is on the up and up no worries, suit up and play football.