STJFL 4A-5A Playoffs and Predictions

L-Town Homer

Looks like Lum-R lost their playoff bid last night. PNG and Bmt get both teams in.

Senior Playoffs- 

Byes to Bmt-B and Bmt-W

Lum-R will face PNG-P 

PT-A will face PNG-W

Predictions- PNG-P over Lum-W

.                    PTA over PNG-W

BMT- B and BMT-W win both 2nd round matchups.

BMT-B wins the Super Bowl 

Rumor has it that last nights PNG-P win over Lum-R has a standing protest to be resolved at today's playoff meeting at 2 pm. That will change up everything. If Lum-W and Lum-R have to face each other the Lum-W has a chance to advance to the 2nd round. I am sure the insiders already know the results (or how they are going to vote.)

Lum-R has the video and are correct. 20-19 was the final. PNG-P is living a lie if they go to the playoffs. The STJFL will be cheating the kids of Lumberton if they don't reverse the call.The game should not have gone to OT. The honest playoff will be like this: 

1. Bmt-B

2. Bmt-W

3. Lum-W vs 5. PtA

4. Lum-R vs 6. PNG-W

The board has refused to review the video. Lum-R would be in even if Nederland counted as #3 seed. Do the right thing STJFL.

Sounds to me like the video doesn't lie chief. Why cheat kids that won the game out right? Guessing by the name your a PNG fan. I did predict the Lum-R win and I was close. 20-19 actual final va 26-20 predicted. Just to prove it if necessary I will contact my Lumberton connection and watch the video with you. Then will you agree that PNG-P doesn't belong and received a "participation trophy." Just FYI I also predicted that PNG-P would beat Lum-W in the playoffs.

From my recollection I believe each team got stopped once each. I would gladly watch the video with you just to watch that exciting game again. As for as the participation trophy goes, are you referring to the coin flip that actually decided the winner. What I saw was both teams battling to the end. No participation trophies needed. 

Those were not my words about faster or slower. Those were someone else's words. I will attempt to get the video. It was a great game. 

PNG scored twice going into the scoreboard. They had an incomplete pass on the second touchdown. They were stopped short going up the middle after the 3rd TD going into the field house after a bad snap.

Lumberton missed their first PAT going into the field house but got their next two going around the edge. One on each end of the field.

I am glad I had my own glory days, that way my kids get their own. With that said, if he doesn't earn it don't take it. I predicted PNG-P over Lum-W but desire Lum-W by 40. Even after the STJFL screwed us at the start. Big Ned went undefeated as usual. The true champs. My connection gave his video to Lum-W to game plan. All 3 people I spoke to who saw the video say Lum-R won 20-19 in regulation.

You had glory days. Awesome, me too. Now I'm just watching my kids make theirs. You sounded like you had big time connections with this video hear say so I figured a copy would be a piece of cake. That's all my boy keeps talking about is dad did you see me jump that kid and score. I figured if I got the video he could watch over and over. But lucky for you I know the lum-w coach personally, I'll give him a call tomorrow. 

21 hours ago, TCjackrabbit said:

Lum-R has the video and are correct. 20-19 was the final. PNG-P is living a lie if they go to the playoffs. The STJFL will be cheating the kids of Lumberton if they don't reverse the call.The game should not have gone to OT. The honest playoff will be like this: 

1. Bmt-B

2. Bmt-W

3. Lum-W vs 5. PtA

4. Lum-R vs 6. PNG-W

The board has refused to review the video. Lum-R would be in even if Nederland counted as #3 seed. Do the right thing STJFL.

Lol ... STJFL do the right thing 

The PNG-P coach

watched the video tonight and realized there was an error in score keeping so he conceded the victory to Lum-R. This puts Lum-R in as the #2 Seed over PTA.

1. Bmt-B (Better record and beat Bmt-W)

2. Bmt-W (Won their Division)

3. Lum-W (Better Record #2 in Division behind Bmt-W)

4. Lum-R (Beat PTA lost to Bmt-B)

5. PT-A (Better record than PNG-W)

6. PNG-W (Beat Vidor in Division)

Congrats to the Lum-R Senior Team and Good Luck to All. Thank You STJFL for doing the right thing by those kids. It was a tough defeat either way for one team.

I say PNG W will get the win in a shootout both defenses give up a ton of points but PNG played tougher teams so I give them a small edge

I think Lumberton wh is more disciplined than PTA but I think you are right I think PTA will win a close one then again they can shoot themselves in the foot  

Both games should be entertaining to say the least

On 10/24/2016 at 11:03 PM, chief1987 said:

You had glory days. Awesome, me too. Now I'm just watching my kids make theirs. You sounded like you had big time connections with this video hear say so I figured a copy would be a piece of cake. That's all my boy keeps talking about is dad did you see me jump that kid and score. I figured if I got the video he could watch over and over. But lucky for you I know the lum-w coach personally, I'll give him a call tomorrow. 

Chief, some advice would be to add salt to your crow, and cook it slow.........

When someone says they have a video, that should be a hint.......Ask Trump....lol

No need for crow here. I offered to buy beer and popcorn and watch the darn video. Turns out I know a lum-r coach also. He's gonna make me a copy. Also, where I'm from we wouldn't use salt, we'd use some tonies and there be some rabbit and squirrel and maybe some gator and nutria mixed in there over some white rice with white beans and cornbread. And plenty of cold beer. That's how it's done down in swamp country. Carry on gurus.