Navasota vs Bridge City

tennisbc

Based on history, you'd have to think Navasota.  It seems like Navasota isn't "Navasota" this year. With that and a long ride on the big yellow dog for the Rattlers, I'll pick BC. 

We just have to refocus after that emotional win over Silsbee.  We also need to ignore all of the senior night garbage thats planned for Friday. It's not over yet, and we can't overlook anybody. 

On Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 3:45 PM, BC is back said:

If our defense steps up we should win by a good spread if not could get close. But I'll take us by 21

Navasota hands are full with the things BC will throw at them. But they are equipped better to slow down the wing T .they struggle against teams that give u a run or pass option. This will b a low scoring game that I could see BC winning.  But bc better b caution that running back isn't too bad.

1 hour ago, BC is back said:

With a W this Friday I think we lock it up

A win Friday should wrap up the top seed. But if you were to lose the next week and we win out,. I am not sure if you are district champs or co champs.  I don't know the district rules if both teams in a tie record wise in football.