Hutto wins!!

Guest Aledoalumni

Guest Aledoalumni

Hutto beat Rouse tonight! Big game for Hutto and where teams could finish in the district. If Georgetown beats Connally in week 11 then Cedar Park goes D1. A positive about GT is they have a bye week then play for their playoff lives against a team that already has a playoff spot. Could be a big deal. Also if Elgin can upset Rouse then Cedar Park goes D1. Call me old fashioned but the state deserves to see Manvel vs Cedar Park! 

9 minutes ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

Hutto beat Rouse tonight! Big game for Hutto and where teams could finish in the district. If Georgetown beats Connally in week 11 then Cedar Park goes D1. A positive about GT is they have a bye week then play for their playoff lives against a team that already has a playoff spot. Could be a big deal. Also if Elgin can upset Rouse then Cedar Park goes D1. Call me old fashioned but the state deserves to see Manvel vs Cedar Park! 

After what CP did tonight the Manvel game would be epic. Far and away the 2 best teams in the state in 5a.

3 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Made your night. Lol. I can't say I blame you either.

If things hold up it's looking like the hardest team on Crosby's side of the bracket before a regional final would be Georgetown. Possibly Vidor, FB Marshall, GT then College Station. Hard games but it doesn't get much easier than that.

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If things hold up it's looking like the hardest team on Crosby's side of the bracket before a regional final would be Georgetown. Possibly Vidor, FB Marshall, GT then College Station. Hard games but it doesn't get much easier than that.

Hey man any things sounds better than CP. They are rolling. I say let them and Manvel have at it. D2 without CP is there for the taking. Wide open.

Guest Aledoalumni
8 hours ago, bronco pride said:

After what CP did tonight the Manvel game would be epic. Far and away the 2 best teams in the state in 5a.

Denton Ryan is up there with the those two as being one of the best in 5A. I just would like to see what Cedar Park can do in D1. 

Guest Aledoalumni
20 minutes ago, cpujt8 said:

Winter, you're an Aledo fan. How would CP and Aledo match up?

Well it would be very difficult to beat those guys. On offense I dont think Cedar Park is very explosive but they are tough and can grind it out. Everyone knows about the Cedar Park defense. The Aledo offense is our strong point this year so we would play best on best. I think we are pretty even teams. As of right now I would give Cedar Park the advantage but if it was week 16 then I might have a different answer. Depends how healthy we are and how we are playing at the time. Last night we were flat and had a slow start. Plus we had an injury to our starting center on our first play. 

12 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Did you just describe vidor as tough? Is that sarcasm or are you being serious?? I don't think I've ever heard you compliment vidor.

10 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

Did you just describe vidor as tough? Is that sarcasm or are you being serious?? I don't think I've ever heard you compliment vidor.

No, that would be the order of Crosby's run through the playoffs starting with Vidor in bi-district, FB Marshall in the second, GT in the third and we would play College Station for the region.