New Caney 42 Barbers Hill 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

A couple of my observation from the game last night:

1. Really disappointed in the crowds for both teams.  This was a pretty big game and was a half empty stadium.

2. BH had the ball inside the redzone 1 in the first half and came away with zero points and there first drive of second half if I remember right and came away with 0 points. 

3.  New Caney's qb is a smart football player. He makes great reads and good decisions.

4. New Caney did a geat job of taking #10 away and making someone else beat them. 

Just a couple from what I saw. I think it is a great time for BH to have a bye week and get some rest and practice in.  If they play like that the next two games most likely gonna be 2 losses.  

That was a tough game to lose. NC came out to play. I noticed that Skylar wasn't playing to his full ability. Usually he's head on and taking the hits but he got out of bounds a lot. We had 1 of our key O line players fracture his wrist last play of 2nd quarter. Hopefully this bye week will give the boys some rest and on to Porter & playoffs.

Great game New Caney. Good luck against Porter