Port Neches-Groves 35 Beaumont Central 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 hours ago, biaplayer said:

there were many no calls for holding, I guess you didn't see those either? It didn't have no bearing on the game, PNG was and is the Better team on the field. We could have thrown the ball deep all night CBs were out matched on both sides of our offense!

I think Bf was calling some stupid calls all night,your right hes going to get Rj hurt,but i really believe nederland is in his head and he knows they were there watch,just maybe he made the game closer looking flat and calling bone head plays because he wants to open a can on LN,im not saying that was the case tonight but that off and team didnt look like the week before,all i know if BF gets beat by dogs again it might be his last season with indians,jmo.

37 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I think Bf was calling some stupid calls all night,your right hes going to get Rj hurt,but i really believe nederland is in his head and he knows they were there watch,just maybe he made the game closer looking flat and calling bone head plays because he wants to open a can on LN,im not saying that was the case tonight but that off and team didnt look like the week before,all i know if BF gets beat by dogs again it might be his last season with indians,jmo.

You're thinking too much.....And out loud.

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

That no call though took 7 points away.  That's the point.  It would have been 21-14 @ the half with Central gaining some momentum and getting the ball to start the 2nd half.  Wouldn't expect you to understand. 

I understand. More than you know

If a QB has the ability run, allow him to run. Tim Tebow, Collin Klein, Drenard Robinson in the recent past. Lamar Jackson (Louisville) and Quinton Flowers (USF) this season each have over 700 yards rushing. Not sure what's being implied about RJ being ran so much

Go watch Auburn Nick Marshall a few years back, North Dakota State with Carson Wentz or Oregon with Marcus Mariota. 

Use the strengths of the guys you have... Just my opinion

1 hour ago, The Icon said:

If a QB has the ability run, allow him to run. Tim Tebow, Collin Klein, Drenard Robinson in the recent past. Lamar Jackson (Louisville) and Quinton Flowers (USF) this season each have over 700 yards rushing. Not sure what's being implied about RJ being ran so much

Go watch Auburn Nick Marshall a few years back, North Dakota State with Carson Wentz or Oregon with Marcus Mariota. 

Maybe because there is just more than 1 kid on that team 

2 hours ago, The Icon said:

The RB Hughes is 4th in 22-5A, WR Riggs is second in 22-5A and McZeal is 4th. Roschon might make the engine go but he is getting outstanding play from the guys around him too. 

7 hours ago, Gabe said:

The RB Hughes is 4th in 22-5A, WR Riggs is second in 22-5A and McZeal is 4th. Roschon might make the engine go but he is getting outstanding play from the guys around him too. 

exactly, let hughes and the rbs do their thing with a 20 point lead.  bost is good Qb, he could close the games. its good experience and keeps him fresh and prepared in the event  of injury, which increases with every qb run.

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

Well read this loudly,Png spanks the dogs this year no matter what.In the words of Trump we will win Big,lol.

Loud and clear.....Should be a real good opportunity for all to get their licks in while we are down,no predictions here. As many times as you have said it, you must be trying to convince someone. Maybe yourself.

On 10/23/2016 at 2:56 PM, outanup said:

Loud and clear.....Should be a real good opportunity for all to get their licks in while we are down,no predictions here. As many times as you have said it, you must be trying to convince someone. Maybe yourself.

lol i'm convinced believe me i was one of many that think it's in BF's head but this year the only reason i feel differant is because that #2,we haven't had a qb like this before,thats the only reason i say what i say,but at the same time i will believe it when i see it happen,yall better hope it's seven because dogs might be sitting home for the playoffs if not.

On 10/22/2016 at 9:32 AM, class-99 Indians said:

If he thinks Neumann is only watching one games worth of tape he will be sorely mistaken. :)

On 10/24/2016 at 4:26 PM, bigdog said:

If he thinks Neumann is only watching one games worth of tape he will be sorely mistaken. :)

He can watch all the film he wants it still won't get them ready for that beast taking snaps,nederland better find a way to slow done Logan or there qb will be in big trouble,which qb is it 1st,2nd or 3rd string i can't keep track of all of them lol

30 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

He can watch all the film he wants it still won't get them ready for that beast taking snaps,nederland better find a way to slow done Logan or there qb will be in big trouble,which qb is it 1st,2nd or 3rd string i can't keep track of all of them lol

Logan LeJune = best defensive player at PNG in a while

2 hours ago, prepballfan said:

Logan LeJune = best defensive player at PNG in a while

Yeah there's no doubt about that,nederland will have there hands full this year no doubt about it,im not worried about our def they will shut them down,i know people are saying we keep saying it but they wont admit it but deep down they Know there in trouble thats how i really feel.

16 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Wow, deja-vu all over again.   :)