Celina Qb Pingleton should be Suspended!

ThunderCat

In the Celina vs Community highlight which can be found on Max Preps. You can view a clip which at the 1:38 mark clearly shows the Celina Qb (Pingleton) walk over to the pile and stomp on an opposing players ankle by placing all of his weight on it. The Community player tries to get up but is in too much pain to do so and when I saw the video my mouth dropped that he would even do something like that. What is worse is the Celina faithful on Fox Sports Friday Football app that are actually trying to blow it off and that is down right sad. I hope the UIL gets a hold of the video and sends out a message that intentionally hurting another player is not to be taken lightly. What was he thinking and why did he do it?

If I remember from last year he was over 75% of there offense per the Coach of Celina. Does he need to held accountable for his actions, yes. Will he be held accountable for his actions by the team, school, or coach, who knows? If it has not happened by now than I would not put money on it. Perhaps a Celina fan can shed some light on this issue.

17 hours ago, Footballfan1209 said:

Just watched it, should be suspended if not allowed to play any for the rest of the year. That was just straight up savage like and HS football has no place for BS like that.

Absolutely intolerable.  If coaches don't suspend player for season, then parents should step-in.  Is that the reputation that you want your child to have? I would hope not!!!

54 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Absolutely intolerable.  If coaches don't suspend player for season, then parents should step-in.  Is that the reputation that you want your child to have? I would hope not!!!

I would think in this case the school should take control of the situation and kick him out of athletics, he is old enough to know what he did and I really would have a hard time thinking somebody could defend his actions and say, " his just a kid and didn't realize his actions."