What Teams win go deep in the playoffs

WOS36

15 hours ago, songone said:

This is the hidden content, please

Man don't sit up here and lie like that. Manvel didn't purposely take out anyone. This is why Romar went down. Romero was & still is a beast. Romar faced someone that was big, strong and nasty! I'm pretty sure he knew that from the linesman challenge or powerlifting meets. Manvel flat out beat PAM... just like we will do in round 2,4 hell we can play round 1 if y'all want to. 

That  provides  nothing!  How does a kids eye almost  come out.  Believe me  it was intentionally  done. And  yes  we can play  rd 1 if you'd like.   We're ready! 

12 hours ago, The Goat said:

That  provides  nothing!  How does a kids eye almost  come out.  Believe me  it was intentionally  done. And  yes  we can play  rd 1 if you'd like.   We're ready! 

Can you prove it was intentional for me to believe you? Quit crying about that BS and line up again. You guys tried to scare us prior to that game on these boards, then during warm ups ... hell even the coaches was on some BS staring our kids down. Then y'all got punished after the ball snapped. Sad part is y'all still crying years later. Line it up!

3 hours ago, songone said:

Can you prove it was intentional for me to believe you? Quit crying about that BS and line up again. You guys tried to scare us prior to that game on these boards, then during warm ups ... hell even the coaches was on some BS staring our kids down. Then y'all got punished after the ball snapped. Sad part is y'all still crying years later. Line it up!

It's  not  crying,  we/ I don't  forget! The first  defensive series of the game  he goes  out with an EYE injury while  wearing a  protective  sheild. Im sure that  was an accident. It's ok, we shall meet again soon! 

9 minutes ago, The Goat said:

It's  not  crying,  we/ I don't  forget! The first  defensive series of the game  he goes  out with an EYE injury while  wearing a  protective  sheild. Im sure that  was an accident. It's ok, we shall meet again soon! 

Maybe a freak accident but intentional is flat-out BS. You know that... Quit crying/lying like you overheard someone from Manvel say "lets poke eyes out!" Yeah I hope we meet again... Same results coming up. 

21 hours ago, The Goat said:

I worked with his brother when this happened,I never seen a video or anything but the family sure believed it to be intentional... but man y'all ain't ready for no manvel bro.

3 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

I worked with his brother when this happened,I never seen a video or anything but the family sure believed it to be intentional... but man y'all ain't ready for no manvel bro.

I've seen the video several times (of course not up close) and it was simply hands to the face freak type accident. Our coaches don't preach/teach the take someone out game. We always try to win a fair one.