Corrigan-Camden @ Newton

NewtonNation

10 hours ago, Cactus said:

I  think Crockett will have a tougher time against Garrison than Newton will with CC. I will say Garrison could and may beat Crockett. What u think. ??¿¿

I don't see CC beating Newton or Garrison beating Crockett. Newton is just playing solid football and  Crockett is solid and Garrison has a lot of two-way starters. JMO

Don't think Garrison will beat Crockett. Don't think it will be a blowout either. C.Camden will have problems just making a few first downs against Newton. Newton will use this game to work on the things they need to polish up on. Look for another aerial attack by Newton. Second team will play the second half. Newton 52-C.Camden 6.

Crockett 42--Garrison 28

16 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

Homecoming week for the Eagles! I think Newton stays undefeated against the 3rd set of Bulldogs in a row. 

Where you at 09? Any thoughts? 

Its not gonna be good for my bulldogs come friday night nation. . even tho i bleed blue i know whats coming.. 

The final score might not show it but we gave crockett a fit in the first half.. It was 20 to 12 at halftime but crockett ran away with it in the 2nd half.. Corrigan just isnt having much luck this year and losing key players sure doesnt help.. I think we will battle garrison for the 3rd seed and thats just what it will be a battle..

My predictions for this game is we will have trouble even scoring.. But my bulldogs will fight til the end crockett will tell u that.. Just hope both teams come out healthy because playoffs is drawing near..