9 4 A D1

Lion70

On Thursday, October 20, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Lion70 said:

I highly doubt any team was afraid of a setex team . Lies 

Not a lie brother !! One of my closest friends is a coach. ND they called all them so called east texas teams. I've watched them.  For sum reason all those east texas teams are doin these days is trying to out score you. No defense !! Trust me I travels that way frequently bc my son plays ball in Marshall.  I truly don't know what happened . Those teams use to b dominant on both sides of the ball.and now every east texas teams trys to score 80 but give 60.in case u didn't know offense wins games ND defense wins championship. U really need to pop on ur Internet and watch w.o .starters have only played in two 4th quarter.  Then u will see why ppl talks abt this team.

23 minutes ago, BC is back said:

These people obviously don't know WOS

They don't.  They do have sum size and speed up there. 2 things those east texas teams would struggle with is that d-line and the no huddle they run. I know gilmer is one that trys to get the ball around to different people  but w.o. has 2 gud corners . No disrespect to any east texas team. When the time comes I don't see any of them holding w.o under 40 pts.and not to mention S/T. In case they didn't get the memo #4 has ran back 6 kicks. He is dat gud.

3 hours ago, ST413 said:

Hmm from looking at this and the remaining schedules( although still some games that can change things), if my Tigers end up second it looks likely for a first round meeting with Carthage.

Yep. And it would b a great game. And let them see wat they can do with Lil c. Carthage defense isn't the D of old.just like Silsbee hands wud b full on stopping them. There hands will b full too.

Most likely barring any upsets 

1. Kilgore 

2. Henderson 

3. Carthage 

4. Center 

Carthage plays Palestine and Center

Henderson plays Bullard and Palestine 

Kilgore plays Center and Bullurd

Center plays Kilgore and Chapel Hill

29 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Most likely barring any upsets 

1. Kilgore 

2. Henderson 

3. Carthage 

4. Center 

Carthage plays Palestine and Center

Henderson plays Bullard and Palestine 

Kilgore plays Center and Bullurd

Center plays Kilgore and Chapel Hill

Carthage already played Center may have been this past Friday.

17 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Someone forgot to tell Henderson about not playing Defense. WoS wins one title thinks they are Gilmer, Carthage lol

Its not abt the title.  U need to do ur research and ask  someone that knows .if u play them u better buckle up ur chin strap bc it will b a war. These kids fear none.

On 10/20/2016 at 10:26 AM, oldschool2 said:

I think WOS is really, really good.  But I have to agree that WOS wouldn't be having the success they are now if in this district.  Which would never happen geographically anyway..  But I remember specifically saying that the UIL did WOS a huge solid by being D2 and the teams listed above as D1.  WOS couldn't even get out of the region when they were together.

Having said that...I think WOS has an excellent chance to repeat as the 4Ad2 champs.

I mean they have been in the state championship game 2 years in a row. Won it last year and most likely will win it this year. I'd say that's something to brag about.

Repeating is harder than winning. Like I said beat some legit playoff teams with a good offense then y'all will get the respect. The rest of the Setex teams aren't very good. Actually 10 4a might get swept in Bi District. Center is not very good

1. Kilgore 5-4 , 4-1

2. Henderson        8-1  4-1

3. Center 6-4 , 4-2

4.  Carthage

6-2, 3-2

5. Palestine 5-4 2-4 is  eliminated with that Carthage loss and center upset

6. Bullard 3-6 

7 . Chapel hill both were  eliminated last week 

Week 11 games 

Henderson @ Palestine #2 seed share of District title with win

Carthage @ Chapel Hill ( playing for pride)

Kilgore @ Bullard share of District with win , outright with Henderson loss and vice versa 

Center Bye

It's funny that 5a Richmond foster told wo-s that they were too physical for a small 4a and he did not want to play them anymore the big teams Don want to play wo-'s because if they lose its a huge mark against them jasper went to play some small 2a schools in Louisiana and the coach said himself that they didn't want to play wo-'s the Mustangs starters have only played 3 full games only giving up 30 points all season 1 touchdown in district In 2 years and that was last night the mustangs are legit and honestly they want gilmer in the state title game beating them would be the cherry on top wo-'s blew a 25-7 lead at the half  in that title game or else the would be working on a 3rd straight state title