Do You Believe a UFO Crashed at Roswell ?

Hagar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, westend1 said:

So point out where Churchill said that an alien crashed at Roswell.  I don't think he said that.

Nope, he practically said the same thing I did in that it would be selfish of us to think, in the vastness of the universe that we could possibly be the only life forms.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Nope, he practically said the same thing I did in that it would be selfish of us to think, in the vastness of the universe that we could possibly be the only life forms.

"I'll take a shot REB. There was a UFO that landed in Roswell. Debris was found by some farmer and the military got involved. It was first reported as a flying saucer, then the coverup story reported it was a weather balloon "

Your quote. 

7 minutes ago, westend1 said:

"I'll take a shot REB. There was a UFO that landed in Roswell. Debris was found by some farmer and the military got involved. It was first reported as a flying saucer, then the coverup story reported it was a weather balloon "

Your quote. 

That was to answer REB's question about Roswell. Read my next paragraph. Almost identical to what Churchill said.

20 hours ago, westend1 said:

You are right(this time).  Just trying to stir up crap.

Are you an alien living amongst us?  I've already identified several - Al Gore, and Nancy Pelosi.  Perhaps all our cities have some.  It'd be nice to know there's one in Beaumont, implying SE Texas is important to our UFO visitors. :) 

12 hours ago, baddog said:

These are relatively close in space talk.....a mere 4 light years away. Watch the video.

This is the hidden content, please

I heard a rumor that the three habitable planets will be named Nederland, Vidor, and Evadale, since you and I are at the forefront of this alien business. :)