West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

On 10/19/2016 at 10:33 PM, TexasPanther2012 said:

Ok, I see where you are coming from, but we have already beaten a few teams better than HJ and their has been no liberty SETX paparazzi appear, so there's nothing for you to nip before it starts because nothing is going to start if it has not already, and it hasn't, so that's why i felt your comments were a little brash, i mean i can take brash comments im not trippin, i just felt they were uncalled for , but then i read some of the earlier post and i see why you gave that reaction, just had to make myself clear, that we love and support our team, but our base isn't talking trash about wos, or even thinking about yall one single bit to be honest the team is doing everything they can to go 1-0 this week. There is no last week there is no next week, our guys are worried about going 1-0 friday, 1 win no loss, that's it. It just felt like to me, wos fans started this thread to try an get a reaction out of us , it's like yall want our fans to be cocky and talk down on yall so when you beat us itll be that much sweeter to you all, but man these are kids, quit trying to find reasons to want them to get beat even worse lol we are worried about 1 game at a time , but as a poster not a player or coach, ill jump ahead myself and say after we beat HJ that's when the focus turns to you , but i still dont think you will get the big headed reaction that you are hoping for out of us as a whole, idk why yall want that so bad but im just gunna keep it chill when it comes to wos lol ill start giving my lopsided predictions in favor of liberty again come round 1 lol

Lol good one

Folks I am extremely worried about TexasPather2012, since his teams little miss-step I haven't seen him post on this site one time. Maybe I just missed it. I mean before last Friday night you couldn't keep him off of every thread talking about Liberty and their record. Hell when Shepherd lost to Liberty on the last second field goal, we didn't just quit posting. We even gave Liberty their props. So someone tell me where my boy is!!! On a serious note I do hope he is ok and just a little upset or butt-hurt over the game.

36 minutes ago, idk said:

Folks I am extremely worried about TexasPather2012, since his teams little miss-step I haven't seen him post on this site one time. Maybe I just missed it. I mean before last Friday night you couldn't keep him off of every thread talking about Liberty and their record. Hell when Shepherd lost to Liberty on the last second field goal, we didn't just quit posting. We even gave Liberty their props. So someone tell me where my boy is!!! On a serious note I do hope he is ok and just a little upset or butt-hurt over the game.

I've exchanged messages with Panther.  He is doing fine.  He is around just not posting that much this week, but he will be full throat in West Orange tomorrow night.

22 hours ago, idk said:

I miss Him too. He must be a Church Mouse.