Corrigan-camden vs crockett

12 hours ago, NewtonNation said:

Sorry 09, y'all have improved but I think Crockett gets the win. 

Its alright nation.. Yes we have definitely improved we got our starters back and the young players got a few games under their belt and are getting better every game.. Corrigan and crockett go back and forth.. Lol we beat them a few years then they beat us a few.. Im hoping since they beat us twice last year.. Its our turn now..

But putting all jokes aside nation.. If crocket shows up and really plays we will fight til the last second ticks off but i believe they will get us.. 

But let them come to corrigan thinking they already got it won and we are just a push over team.. It will be a long sad ride back to Crockett. . 

Corrigan is steadily gaining confidence every week and crockett just took a hard loss to yall.. That effects teams differently. . will crockett be shell shocked from losing last week or rebound in a big way this week.. We will see who shows up to play..

Score prediction nation?

11 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

As far as a score prediction, is hard to say. Even though I do believe y'all have improved, the last three wins have been against some pretty bad teams. Kountze, Shelbyville and Hemphill have a combined record of 3-16. If Crockett plays solid I think it may be a 42-14 type score. 

very true nation.. I was talking to someone bout that yesterday. . this game will really show if we've improved or not.. Like i said it all depends on which Crockett team shows up.. And corrigan will have to play all 4 quarters hard to come out on top in this one..

But i do believe its possible 

50 minutes ago, BLUEDOGGY said:

My dude Corrigancamden09! beat down is coming! you guys are catching my dogs at a bad time after a ugly loss. its going to be ugly friday night! 

Bluedoggy... I was wondering when i would hear from you...lol

But just so we are on the same page here... You talking bout corrigan- camden  giving the beat down right....? Haha