Port Neches-Groves 41 Vidor 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

They didn't get screwed they were off sides duh,i was right there and seen it happen,it was the right call.

Yes they were out of their place ahead of the kick. It happened right infront of us. It was definately not a bad call. I will review the tape tomorrow and give you my honest opinion. You have my word. It appeared it was an early move. Ill let you know after my tape watching session......

Vidor offense looked good.

Vidor trying the onside kick and not getting it right before the half took the wind out of their sails. (no pun intended). Being totally surprised by the onside kick to start the second half didnt help their momentum.

Vidors left side of defense needs some personnel changes if they want to win any playoff games. Sorry but I called it. PNG picked on that side all night. Yes there will be haters but its the truth.

I predicted 42-21 so 44-22 wasnt bad.

Good luck Vidor but you definitely need help on the left side of your defense !

1 minute ago, Seadog said:

Vidor trying the onside kick and not getting it right before the have took the wind out of their sails. (no pun intended). Being totally surprised by the onside kick to start the second half didnt help their momentum.

Vidors left side of defense needs some personel changes if they want to win any playoff games. Sorry but I called it. PNG picked on that side all night. Yes there will be haters but its the truth.

I predicted 42-21 so 44-21 wasnt bad.

Good guess

Congratulations Indians on a great game. You guys made the adjustments at halftime and got to keep your onsides kick. We had no answer for the deep ball and need to work on that. I think something on our offense was brought out tonight...we get way too conservative in our play calling in the second half. You guys made the adjustment on defense stacking the right side (short side) which for some reason we kept going to over and over. Offensive coordinator nearly got Mav beat to death. It happens every game and we really need to look at that. If I can call the plays.... The onsides we had in the first half may have been the worst call by the referees I've seen in high school football and blatantly obvious.That was a momentum killer. Anyway, y'all deserved to win, you were the better team tonight and good luck the rest of the way in district.

BTW, now we get two games against y'all and nederville in vidor in a row, correct?

27 minutes ago, indianforever said:

I will say this vidor offense is explosive and they will win their bidistrict game you can bet on that

Better rethink that. It's probably going to be against BH. This time, we might hang 60 on them.

Actually,  disregard that. It looks like it might shape to a BH/PNG matchup. That would be interesting.

15 minutes ago, Seadog said:

Vidor trying the onside kick and not getting it right before the have took the wind out of their sails. (no pun intended). Being totally surprised by the onside kick to start the second half didnt help their momentum.

Vidors left side of defense needs some personel changes if they want to win any playoff games. Sorry but I called it. PNG picked on that side all night. Yes there will be haters but its the truth.

I predicted 42-21 so 44-21 wasnt bad.

Good guess

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

So have we still beaten NO ONE GOOD yet? Has the young QB proved himself yet? Have the landsharks arrived yet? I'm waiting because all I hear is we haven't beat anyone. Looks like coach got into their collective arse at halftime lol

Be careful about how you brag, y'all did beat us but you still have a 1 in the loss column. 

4 minutes ago, Realville said:

Is he a home grown product or a transfer in? He certainly a good player.

Been telling people about RJ. He and my son were on PNG youth teams together for several years. I know he's been there since atleast 2nd grade. Watch what he does to PAM next week. That's the game I've been waiting for.  Proud of all of our friends over there at the Rez.

Robandana You guys have an awesome team. Two times I have gotten to see you play. I see very tough fundementally sound football and very disciplined football. Hardly a mistake one. WHat a great game. I will rewatch the tape and see what happened on the onside kick that was questionable. Ill give you my honest opinion tomorrow. Best of luck the rest of the way. This Indian will be pulling for you You will have next season both at home then they redraw for the following season so you possibly could have two back to back but again after next season comes realignment then it will be repicked again.

First of all Vidor your fans helped us to a sell out game. Signs were hung over the doors game was sold out. Hats off to you the only other team besides Nederland to fill it in the recent past. Again this was a sold out game at capacity 13,500 fans there tonight. Great atmoshphere for a friday night game...Secondly the Vidor band was on point as usual. Always enjoy the band. Lastly you guys are class acts. Cheering for the US military man who donated the flag he fought under overseas. Thanks for honoring this alumni who fought and served for our country. Thanks for making it a great night of football

14502726_10208974145542989_7871800222979483592_n.jpg

• Bigdog locked this topic