Port Neches-Groves 41 Vidor 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

Great showing and sportsmanship by the Vidor Pirates.  They came out strong made a statement that they were there to play ball. Two completely different halves.  Great adjustments made by the NDN defense in the 2nd half.  Hats off to the kids – they earned this win.

Curelover32 – I don’t know how we got sideways. No disrespect meant towards you or the Vidor Pirates. Made us earn the win.  Looking forward to seeing y’all making some noise come playoff time.  

2 minutes ago, CAL2TEX said:

Great showing and sportsmanship by the Vidor Pirates.  They came out strong made a statement that they were there to play ball. Two completely different halves.  Great adjustments made by the NDN defense in the 2nd half.  Hats off to the kids – they earned this win.

Curelover32 – I don’t know how we got sideways. No disrespect meant towards you or the Vidor Pirates. Made us earn the win.  Looking forward to seeing y’all making some noise come playoff time.  

It's all good man.  It's a passionate game.  Everyone kinda rails on Pirate fans and guess i was defensive.  

Good luck in the playoffs.  Represent well.

30 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Hate to lose but it was a good game, best of luck the rest of the way Injuns.

You Vidor guys are a classy bunch. I say this first You guys have one hell of a team. You will be in the playoffs and possibly a game or two in.... Love the Vidor way of playing when it works. Do not hang your heads be prous of your boys you have a very special group. Looking for good things the rest of the year...You now have a new fan the rest of the way........ Hats of to you

26 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

21-0 in the second half, Landsharks figured out how to play. Looked like they were doing a much better job of containing the edges. Time to head back to the woods and drink a few cold ones. See ya next year Purps.

Yes we will but congrats on what you guys have built. This season could be a special one for you guys. You have a heck of a team you have earned my respect. Hats off to you

• Bigdog locked this topic