Port Neches-Groves 41 Vidor 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

40 minutes ago, Realville said:

Is he a home grown product or a transfer in? He certainly a good player.

38 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Yessir he is homegrown

Born in Port Arthur but been in PN-G since middle schoolor maybe a lil earlier, i left in 09 so idk. So in a way yes but technically no

21 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Been telling people about RJ. He and my son were on PNG youth teams together for several years. I know he's been there since atleast 2nd grade. Watch what he does to PAM next week. That's the game I've been waiting for.  Proud of all of our friends over there at the Rez.

I would definitely like to see y'all against PAM. Should be a good game. But I'll be at my Pirates homecoming. Good Luck!

Roschon is electrifying bro , something that can't be taught , we talk about him all the time at Mr. Eddie's barbershop , a few knew your pops , and called him by name , but man how lovely it would be if he was in red & black lol , nah but on a serious note the boy legit , especially for his age , I just hope we can slow him down next week..

6 minutes ago, Finesser said:

Roschon is electrifying bro , something that can't be taught , we talk about him all the time at Mr. Eddie's barbershop , a few knew your pops , and called him by name , but man how lovely it would be if he was in red & black lol , nah but on a serious note the boy legit , especially for his age , I just hope we can slow him down next week..

I hope not lol  but yeah man, i love every moment of it. I have always known the kid was this good, because he always performed and won.  No reason for me to doubt him. I am just glad to get that inside look into how things are developing lol. I look forward to this PAM game. Some of my favorite players, actually all of them  growing up came through Lincoln and Memorial. It will be weird being on the PN-G side but it is what it is. I just wanna get back to P.A. for that game.

45 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Vidors fans with a full visitor side at the Reservation

We represent well for a team with a bascially losing hx.  We like stadiums with plenty of room on the visitor side.  I still remember our 2012 game against Montgomery in an Aldine ISD stadium. Standing room only.

17 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

We represent well for a team with a bascially losing hx.  We like stadiums with plenty of room on the visitor side.  I still remember our 2012 game against Montgomery in an Aldine ISD stadium. Standing room only.

I remember that game. Standing room only. Had people from nederland, png, ozen, central, and even brenham. That 4th qtr scared the heck outta me. Up 42-14 and they scored 21 in like 3 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

I remember that game. Standing room only. Had people from nederland, png, ozen, central, and even brenham. That 4th qtr scared the heck outta me. Up 42-14 and they scored 21 in like 3 minutes.

Yep.  Scared me too.  Same problem as tonight, deep pass.  We really need to either blitz better or get more safety help.  Ours CBs are just overmatched.

9 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Well, I wondered how vidor would fare against a fully loaded offense. If they play like they did in the first half against PNG then the Vidor/PAM game will be  interesting. Maybe playing PNG first was the ticket to JM preparing against PAM?  

I expect it to be another shoot out where we have to match them score to score to have a chance.  But if we have secured the D2 1st spot by game time, might be less of a match.  

The fact that PAM hasn't seen our offense means nothing also.  BH definitely proved that.

44 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

I expect it to be another shoot out where we have to match them score to score to have a chance.  But if we have secured the D2 1st spot by game time, might be less of a match.  

The fact that PAM hasn't seen our offense means nothing also.  BH definitely proved that.

How would we secure the d2 number 1 seed. I thought png was gonna go d2.

7 hours ago, Curelover32 said:

Yep.  Scared me too.  Same problem as tonight, deep pass.  We really need to either blitz better or get more safety help.  Ours CBs are just overmatched.

I know you are a vidor guy guy and I respect your point. But if u was there tonight,it's not the corners.  Second time on this thread you mentioned the corners.  Said it's our "weak spot". I'm not here to point fingers . We lose as a team and win as a team. But please stop saying crap you have no idea who's guy is who's.  It wasn't the corners. I'm not saying who's guy it was, but just because u get beat on a pass doesn't mean it's on the corners. Damn watch the game instead of listen to it on the radio, or at least know what you are watching before you single two kids out not once but twice. Yes we didn't get it done tonight on a undefeated team. I get that.  But it's not the corners fault every time they complete a pass. Wasn't even gonna comment but damn dude at least know what your talking about before just saying what u "think " happened. Quick math class for u. When u have 4-5 receivers going out for a pass and you have 2 cornerbacks.. Figure that one out.

• Bigdog locked this topic