Port Neches-Groves 41 Vidor 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Quirante runs to the left and goes out of bounds but the refs keep the clock rolling for some reason. 22-20 at half VIDOR run game can't be stopped.

Pirates can't move the ball when the clocks runs out of time! The offense is stoppable with help from zebras....

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Would have been a good time for a timeout but coach either thought he went out of bounds or was content with the 2 point lead at half.

Sounds like PNG did a good job showing formation that cause us to burn a TO.

I've been wanting our offense to do that for years.

4 minutes ago, Realville said:
16 minutes ago, NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn said:

I have no team in this fight but does Vidor ever commit penalties or give up touchdowns legitimately? Seems like I always see touchdown refs, mid county refs, or something to that extent

Whatever dude, I was at the freshman game last night an sat on the PNG side only to watch the PNG fans loose thier minds on some calls the refs made. It's a football game! Get over it.

22 minutes ago, NeDeRlAnD b-DoG fAn said:

I have no team in this fight but does Vidor ever commit penalties or give up touchdowns legitimately? Seems like I always see touchdown refs, mid county refs, or something to that extent

Don't forget about the indian burial mounds under the turf.  You know it's cursed.

• Bigdog locked this topic