Porter 44 Dayton 42/FINAL

WOSgrad

8 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Kids played hard. Congrats to Porter and goodbye to a great playoff tradition for the Bronx.

I know I mess with y'all but I know this is a different kind of hurt. I truly hope y'all start a new streak next year, win or lose it's always fun to play and see the Broncos at their best.  

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

SMH, need to win out now and hope for the best. Ya'll have a better team than what ya'll are playing right now. Hopefully they make a move at QB position and let the kid do his thing. I thought backup gave ya'll another weapon on read options when he was in there.

Tried him tonight. Point is you score 42 and you should win the game. Wrong people in the game in the secondary and took getting beat 3 times deep for td before a change was made. Kids played hard and maybe getting a win against Crosby will make their year.

4 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Tried him tonight. Point is you score 42 and you should win the game. Wrong people in the game in the secondary and took getting beat 3 times deep for td before a change was made. Kids played hard and maybe getting a win against Crosby will make their year.

Yea, ya'll scored enough points, that's why I said ya'lls D is what surprised me the most this year.

Great effort Bronco's , Styner for Dayton had over 200 yds of rushing not counting all the penalties that nullified another 40 yds off his stats., Porter had no answer for him.  Most all of Porters points came off broken coverage long passes and we couldn't stop the big play. Our D shut down their running game for the most part.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I know I mess with y'all but I know this is a different kind of hurt. I truly hope y'all start a new streak next year, win or lose it's always fun to play and see the Broncos at their best.  

How do you know they aren't starting a new streak this year ? 

54 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

Just for the record anything can happen not saying it will but if Dayton wins out and Crosby loses the rest of their games or only wins 1 Dayton still makes the playoffs. Anything can happen. 

We'll put you out of your misery next week don't you worry. It's glue factory time boys.

MISERY smh it seems like we can only play 1 half of football=34 points allowed 2nd half.Bright spot was Styner finally ballin & some nice td passes.Weak spot smh it's week #7 and we're still getting killed by the safety.Bronco kicker missed  key x/pts/fg again & our special teams play has lost it's way of running back punts(let it roll)& kickoff returns has been NADA on the year

7 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

We'll put you out of your misery next week don't you worry. It's glue factory time boys.

We will see but idk. I don't think this Crosby team is as legit as y'all think. If Dayton finally puts 4 quarters together I think they could walk away with a 14 point win against the so called "Mecca" of football. 

17 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

We will see but idk. I don't think this Crosby team is as legit as y'all think. If Dayton finally puts 4 quarters together I think they could walk away with a 14 point win against the so called "Mecca" of football. 

Wow . . .

I'm sure there's a hotline set up somewhere for those that won't be able to let it go. 

9 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

14 you posted one nice post at least, because you know the truth.Yall stand a real good chance to loose next friday, I'm not worried about your other compadres comments but your the stats guy/ history guy with s little more sense than some of the ones on here from Crosby, you know Dayton plays like we did last night Crosby will lose.

15 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

14 you posted one nice post at least, because you know the truth.Yall stand a real good chance to loose next friday, I'm not worried about your other compadres comments but your the stats guy/ history guy with s little more sense than some of the ones on here from Crosby, you know Dayton plays like we did last night Crosby will lose.

I posted that because y'all are 2-5. 

2 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Yep and you posted your last few from the realization of daytonfan1992's comment. My point precisely.

Man, I was trying to be cool about missing the playoffs but oh well. 

Do you not realize you're giving up 45 points per game on average to the last three decent teams you've played. Playing in front of the home crowd for what was basically your season and a 20+ year playoff streak you gave up 44. That's after giving 42 and 48 the previous weeks. If you play next week against Crosby like you did against Porter you're probably looking at a some 52-24 action. You don't have to worry about Crosby overlooking Dayton or not being fired up. Probably a good thing not that many fans will be there to watch it. 

5 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Man, I was trying to be cool about missing the playoffs but oh well. 

Do you not realize you're giving up 45 points per game on average to the last three decent teams you've played. Playing in front of the home crowd for what was basically your season and a 20+ year playoff streak you gave up 44. That's after giving 42 and 48 the previous weeks. If you play next week against Crosby like you did against Porter you're probably looking at a some 52-24 action. You don't have to worry about Crosby overlooking Dayton or not being fired up. Probably a good thing not that many fans will be there to watch it. 

We will see about all that, go ahead and start thinking of your excuses and go ahead and start your finger pointing whether it be another NFL player or just everyday life. Broncos will be coming to town and playing their best football of the season.

23 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

We will see about all that, go ahead and start thinking of your excuses and go ahead and start your finger pointing whether it be another NFL player or just everyday life. Broncos will be coming to town and playing their best football of the season.

If playing your best football consist of giving up 45 a night I gladly welcome you to town next week. 

42 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If playing your best football consist of giving up 45 a night I gladly welcome you to town next week. 

Re-read the post, I said we will come to town,(Crosby), and play our best football, next week, and your worried, but don't be, but you and I have been watching Crosby/Dayton games long enough to know, It will be a good one.