Sub Varsity 10-6

vp93

Dayton JV-23

Porter JV-7

way to stay undefeated JV Broncos 7-0, proud of you young men. Had some nice catches tonight by our 6'-7" receiver/linebacker along with some nice tackles and some runs of 55,15,and a couple more from our 6'1" QB, along with some good passing, also some nice running from our RB's #9 and #8, overall team effort great job. As always Go Broncos!!!!!!! And if this post offends anyone, Lord forgive me and God bless the pigmies in new guinney 

Buna JV-36                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Kountze JV-6

12 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Dayton JV-23

Porter JV-7

way to stay undefeated JV Broncos 7-0, proud of you young men. Had some nice catches tonight by our 6'-7" receiver/linebacker along with some nice tackles and some runs of 55,15,and a couple more from our 6'1" QB, along with some good passing, also some nice running from our RB's #9 and #8, overall team effort great job. As always Go Broncos!!!!!!! And if this post offends anyone, Lord forgive me and God bless the pigmies in new guinney 

I am offended by the fact that you misspelled Pygmies and New Guinea.  Oh, and good luck to those JV Broncos as they enter the playoffs. Hopefully they can win a few rounds.

51 minutes ago, Bill Dauterive said:

I am offended by the fact that you misspelled Pygmies and New Guinea.  Oh, and good luck to those JV Broncos as they enter the playoffs. Hopefully they can win a few rounds.

Oh so Larry the Cable Guy offends you too, well too bad. That's where that came from. Anyways you shouldn't wear your feelings on your shoulders and although there is no more than 10 games on a JV team, that's not the point of my support. This is building skills on and off the field, so stop worrying about my post and go enter a spelling B somewhere maybe you could beat a 10 year old and run his hopes in the ground, because it don't work with my son or myself.