Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

3 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yeah your QB runs more. Our Qb doesn't look to run unless its a designed call. Still he as 22 combined TDs in the first 5 games. Most of them are rushing Tds. 

Think we had almost that many TDs in the BL game alone last year.  

How many offenses have you played this year that kept him off the field?

Like we haven't played good QBs before. Last year we played the current Alabama starting QB.  With a 3 win team.  We actually schedule competition prior to district.  But I'm sure your 10th grader is better.

Win or lose...we learn.  We control the clock, we control him.

32 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Like we haven't played good QBs before. Last year we played the current Alabama starting QB.  With a 3 win team.  We actually schedule competition prior to district.  But I'm sure your 10th grader is better.

lmao I can't wait to see it

53 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Did yall win that game?

2 hours ago, mistro said:

First that video is funny

I think this will be a good game with special teams playing a major role. If  Vidor gets  the W or a L their

fans will always support them and Mathews . The question is if PNG gets beat will their fans start putting for sale signs in the coach's

yard again.

My opinion, they won't plant the signs because of a Vidor loss.  But if Nederland beats them again in the MCM game, something gonna get planted :) 

On 10/1/2016 at 11:43 PM, TxHoops said:

As we approach this big game, let us NEVER FORGET one of the greatest moments in the history of PNG vs Orange County games:

I think my favorite part of this video is the purple indian trying to stab the bear with a rubber spear. That is priceless. I would buy both of them the dinner of their choice if I knew who they are. I'm laughing my arse off right now again.

Well I'm not the smack talker like 99, and he  is quite good at it. I'm an accountant so I try to be conservative when I make judgements. I know, boring.. This game will be a good test for Roschon. He's grown each game and has great composure for a sophomore. Again, this is our first real test. I think our boys will be fired up. The danger in playing teams with less talent is it is hard to get up for the game. We've seemed flat in some games. So knowIMG how tough the Pirates are I think the kids will be on a different level than they've been all year. I know Preston Hughes and Logan Lejueune are. I've talked to them. 

6 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

lmao I can't wait to see it

The only thing vidor controls is run and get stuffed by that landshark def,thats what i can't wait to see why there off can't move the ball and there crowd is calm like wow they stopped us again,lol,its coming vidor gets shut down for the first time of year,i talked with a player today and he said vidor is in trouble they just don't know it yet,i thought it was funny.

36 minutes ago, FrodoNDN said:

Well I'm not the smack talker like 99, and he  is quite good at it. I'm an accountant so I try to be conservative when I make judgements. I know, boring.. This game will be a good test for Roschon. He's grown each game and has great composure for a sophomore. Again, this is our first real test. I think our boys will be fired up. The danger in playing teams with less talent is it is hard to get up for the game. We've seemed flat in some games. So knowIMG how tough the Pirates are I think the kids will be on a different level than they've been all year. I know Preston Hughes and Logan Lejueune are. I've talked to them. 

My smack gets people talking though,its fun stuff,Png wins this one again Rj show,lol

3 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

The only thing vidor controls is run and get stuffed by that landshark def,thats what i can't wait to see why there off can't move the ball and there crowd is calm like wow they stopped us again,lol,its coming vidor gets shut down for the first time of year,i talked with a player today and he said vidor is in trouble they just don't know it yet,i thought it was funny.

Durn 99, what you smoking in that Indian peacepipe lol?   I do hope it was a PNG starter told you Vidor is in trouble.  It'd be nice to know that they think they can just shove them little fellers from Vidor all over that field.  Trouble?  You ain't seen trouble yet, but it's coming.

Good test for both teams. Can Vidor defend the PNG passing attack? Will the Indians bottle up Quirante? Remains to be seen

Predictions:

1) This thread will be up to 20+ pages by Friday 

2) The extreme fans will make outlandish claims about their respective teams, throw out whatever statistics that support their view. If their team wins, they'll demand recompense  

3) The calmer fan will be slow to make those claims, and will willingly eat crow if their team loses.

Look for a hard fought game between two teams whose players will be excited to play. Regardless of the outcome, both teams will be in position for a playoff run. PNG fan needs to chill with the historical stats on their records vs Vidor. Vidor fan needs to chill with the "this is OUR year" stuff.

11 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

I'm with you Frodo.  I was an Inventory Analyst for quite a few years (I.A. Is like an Acct except I'm lost when I run out of fingers & toes lol).  I try to keep post on light side, but can't bring myself to making wild, absurd claims (my pickums are usually absurd, but that's due to me being inept).  MC teams always tough.  Both have great traditions, which makes it difficult for the Vidors & Lumbertons to beat them.  Never underestimate the T word.  The Vidor/Ned game was as exciting as you could ask for.  I think this Vidor/PNG game has all the ingredients to be the same.