Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

7 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Your about to see come friday night what he can do,you think vidors qb is good just sit back and watch theres gonna be one hell of a show,Shug's show and company,vidors def is not good enough to stop this off period,i can't wait until yall take a beating again then i guess people will still be saying we haven't played anyone until we play Pam,but im here to tell you that game no matter what will be closer than people think.

Well shoot , I guess Vidor should even show up if he's that good! 

4 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Yeah there going to take a beating same ole story,Rj will torch them,they dont know whats about to hit them in there mouths

Yeah he will be fine. I want to see the defense perform at a high level.Got  a feelig Vidor will throw more than any game thus far

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Yeah but your forgeting we can run too,we have a good back and he is fast too,it's not just the air vidor has to worry about,then theres a qb that will take off and if he does vidor better hold there mouths,lol.

Not to mention our newly aquired passing attack as well and I'm willing to bet our qb runs more than yours so lets not compare rushing qb's.

4 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Not to mention our newly aquired passing attack as well and I'm willing to bet our qb runs more than yours so lets not compare rushing qb's.

Yeah your QB runs more. Our Qb doesn't look to run unless its a designed call. Still he as 22 combined TDs in the first 5 games. Most of them are rushing Tds. 

9 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Yeah he will be fine. I want to see the defense perform at a high level.Got  a feelig Vidor will throw more than any game thus far

That def will be ready,they know whats coming,run run run and a few passes here and there,and your right big bro i know there going to come out passing,and if we are thinking that you know the coaches are as well,they will be ready,i know vidor is good im not hating,im happy there doing good this year makes for a game,you coming down to watch shug?

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

That def will be ready,they know whats coming,run run run and a few passes here and there,and your right big bro i know there going to come out passing,and if we are thinking that you know the coaches are as well,they will be ready,i know vidor is good im not hating,im happy there doing good this year makes for a game,you coming down to watch shug?

No lll be listening on my laptop. Im coming down for the Memorial and Nederland games.

I think it goes to overtime with PNG scoring first and kicking an extra point. Then Vidor picks up 2 crucial fourth down plays on their drive, scoring with a passing TD. Coach Mathews rolls the dice and goes for 2, the Pirates pound it in and walk away from the Reservation with a hard fought 29-28 victory. Oh and the refs stink it up the whole game.

PNG will face there best test this week. Vidor is a much better test then anything they have faced so far. Ive heard some talk of this Vidor team being equal to the 2012 team, I dont see that, but still a good team nonetheless. Vidor's hungry and it seems loaded with seniors. Still gonna go with the Injuns at home in a good close game.

On October 1, 2016 at 11:43 PM, TxHoops said:

As we approach this big game, let us NEVER FORGET one of the greatest moments in the history of PNG vs Orange County games:

That's good stuff right there... I miss getting Ws against LCM although there always seemed to be a fight in the parking lot afterwards when we played at their place. What is it with those folks? Always ready to fight somebody lol.

On October 1, 2016 at 1:09 AM, LCM17 said:

My favorite part of that game we were down at half and came back to beat PNG!!!!!

All because the mascot got everyone fired up, should have kept that kid in the Bear costume forever...

On October 1, 2016 at 1:09 AM, LCM17 said:

My favorite part of that game we were down at half and came back to beat PNG!!!!!

First that video is funny

I think this will be a good game with special teams playing a major role. If  Vidor gets  the W or a L their

fans will always support them and Mathews . The question is if PNG gets beat will their fans start putting for sale signs in the coach's

yard again.