Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Vidor goes into the overcrowded reservation and beats the brakes off the indians 42-17. Throw them V's up! Jeff Mathews coach of the year!

2 hours ago, Pirate fan 85 said:

Crickets will be herd from PNG side...while Pirates dominate Indians...Pirates offense and Defense to strong ...

8 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

Vidor feeds those little injuns some homemade humble pie and tells them to remember their place. This is Vidors district now.

There that should get it started.

*stir stir stir*

All the more bulletin board material. Motivation is easy when it is provided.

8 minutes ago, vidor96pirates said:

If anyone has bulletin board material I would say is Vidor. PNG always acts like it wild be a miracle if Vidor beat them. 

I definitely see how you can get that from the fans. They throw old stats at you guys constantly. The only thing that matters in 2016 is 2016. I wasn't a PN-G supportet until this year so I couldn't throw stats, history, tradition, atmosphere or whatever crap thats talked about anyway lol. It's one game at a time. PN-G has felt like underdogs the entire year regardless of the fans chatter because they lost plenty of starters, have a young QB, and have the MC monkey on their backs. I may not speak for the entire team but I know at least one that feels this way lol. They are playing with a chip on their shoulder and have a lot to prove. Like I stage, the stage is set. This is a big stage, and a big test for both teams.

12 minutes ago, vidor96pirates said:

All I see is PNG saying Vidor hasn't played anyone, same offense different year, we stopped it last year we will stop it this year,our defense is too good to run on.Won't be long now.  Should be a good game. 

Y'all have proven multiple times that last year doesn't matter. 

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

Vidor goes into the overcrowded reservation and beats the brakes off the indians 42-17. Throw them V's up! Jeff Mathews coach of the year!

Yeah your smoking sausage,vidor loses this one big time,your about to meet that landshark run def,i see there qb ran on yall wait until you see shug,he will eat yall for lunch,and there others try covering the trees for recievers,the refs will call pass int and the holds yall do,this game won't be even close i can't wait to see the crowd so quiet,its coming

7 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

PN-G 34

Vidor- 21

We got scholarships to earn. Big stage, big test, big win. The playbook creaks open a bit in this one. Trust me. 

I was almost spot on with the Lee score.

You dang right brother Rj is going to make them pay,lumbertons qb ran on them for a td so they are gonna be in for a long night,vidor fans don't have a clue but there about to see the best qb that they might face all season,10th grader lmao.

3 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

You dang right brother Rj is going to make them pay,lumbertons qb ran on them for a td so they are gonna be in for a long night,vidor fans don't have a clue but there about to see the best qb that they might face all season,10th grader lmao.

Probably best QB in the nation....world...universe...and still only in 10th grade.

Shame he has done it all AGAINST NO ONE!

I

4 hours ago, Pirate fan 85 said:

When the pirates go up by 14 the refs will start throwing yellow flags ...u can count on it...

I love it, starting the ground work for excuses already, just case it doesn't go your way. They could get officials from the other side of TX and yall would still say something stupid like, "MC officials are here."

I just looked at both teams sch & results.  As of now, Vidor will be the first team with a winning record PNG has faced.  For whatever reason, their schedule has been very soft this year.  Vidor has played two, BH, which they'd rather forget about, and 6A Pasadena Memorial who they dominated.  Also, beating Ned at home, crippled, banged up and all, is more impressive than any victory PNG has had this year.  One common opponent, Lumberton, who PNG beat by 20, and Vidor beat by 23.

With that said, in a game like this, it's about match ups.  Imo, this year, no one in District can stop Vidor's offense completely (possibly PAM, but I doubt it).  PNG's passing attack should give Vidor's defense fits.  Everything points to a high scoring affair.  Another plus for the Indians, is home field advantage.  As always, there are factors like weather, turnovers, and Refs (calls or no calls, on either team) that could influence the outcome.  But all the known factors indicates a very close game.  

3 hours ago, Footballfan1209 said:

I

I love it, starting the ground work for excuses already, just case it doesn't go your way. They could get officials from the other side of TX and yall would still say something stupid like, "MC officials are here."

We can't even get calls in our own stadium much less anyone else's. As long as it's called both ways I am good.

21 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

PN-G 34

Vidor- 21

We got scholarships to earn. Big stage, big test, big win. The playbook creaks open a bit in this one. Trust me. 

I was almost spot on with the Lee score.

10 hours ago, Curelover32 said:

Probably best QB in the nation....world...universe...and still only in 10th grade.

Shame he has done it all AGAINST NO ONE!

Your about to see come friday night what he can do,you think vidors qb is good just sit back and watch theres gonna be one hell of a show,Shug's show and company,vidors def is not good enough to stop this off period,i can't wait until yall take a beating again then i guess people will still be saying we haven't played anyone until we play Pam,but im here to tell you that game no matter what will be closer than people think.