Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'm way outside my comfort zone in the proper use of the English language.  Is it grammatically correct to use the words, Vidor and throw, in the same sentence?

Yes if your saying "Vidor, throw your v's up" lol

seems like they have developed a passing game though.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I'm way outside my comfort zone in the proper use of the English language.  Is it grammatically correct to use the words, Vidor and throw, in the same sentence?

No, but they may have to put it into next year's Websters. Maverick is coming into his own. That one play where he took off through the center of the Lumberton defense and out ran everyone for about 50 yards to a score. WOW! I think he's faster than his brother was.

2 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I like this...yes it will be on he11 of a game however, the Pirates take it.

I always pull for the Pirates, except for this week. You guys made my night against Nederland! Keep on, keepin on! Vidor deserves to be in the playoffs for sure. However, I NEVER go against my Indians. This will be an awesome game! Prayers for the players for an injury free game and traveling mercies for the Pirate fans. See you at The REZ!

2 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I have yet to see a good game this year lol. And if there is a road game for us, I'm the one on the road. Just the way I like it. 

Props to you and Buddy Garrity for calling this before the season started. Buddy pretty welled called how this is turning out down to who is QBing Vidor. SoulJa as well. Good stuff from some pretty good high school football minds.

2 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Props to you and Buddy Garrity for calling this before the season started. Buddy pretty welled called how this is turning out down to who is QBing Vidor. SoulJa as well. Good stuff from some pretty good high school football minds.

Sometimes the world helps me look only half dumb. 

This should be a tough physical game... Don't know a lot about PNG this year other than what I read on here, but it sounds like they are a good balanced team.  I know Vidor will bring their brand of smash-mouth football.  If our defense can contain the passing game or at least slow it down, I say Vidor in a close one.  I see a high scoring game in the neighborhood of 38-35 Vidor... Can't wait

Just a WAG, but I see both offenses being successful, and a lot of pressure on both defenses.  I'm sure the two TD passes by Vidor threw some poo into the PNG defensive plans.  Has all the makings of another great game.  District lead.  Two great offenses.  Two great fan bases.  Yep, it'll be loud and rocking at Indian Stadium Friday.

20 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

PN-G 34

Vidor- 21

We got scholarships to earn. Big stage, big test, big win. The playbook creaks open a bit in this one. Trust me. 

I was almost spot on with the Lee score.

I'll be surprised if you are close with the Vidor 21.  But, it's been a weird year.  Either team gives the ball up like Ned did last night, and the other will make them suffer.  Wouldn't shock me if In OT, Vidor goes for two and wins.