Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

2 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

First real test. Give'em hell NDN's.....

And to be honest, Vidor got donkey konged in the first game, and beat a banged up Ned team, but it was a nail biter.  I really hope this one is.  First, it's exciting.  Second, it puts pressure on both teams to rise to the occasion.  The extra cost of Alka-Seltzer and Rolaids is worth every penny :) 

This will definitely be a GREAT game! Hat's off to both PNG and Vidor!  I kinda feel like Vidor has been the underdog in the district for a few years.  I have seen the kids from Vidor play with all their heart over the years, only to come up short. I've always had respect for Vidor....and always will.  This is not discounting any other team in our district.  We ALL know that ANYTHING can and WILL happen on any given Friday night in Southeast Texas high school football.  In 1982, my wife, who is from "The Groves," and I got married.  I remember my first experience at a PNG game....it was like nothing I had ever experienced before...the sound of the war drums.....the thousands of fans.....the dedication...and yes, the HONOR....PRIDE....TRADITION....is REAL and is unmatched.  All three of our kids went through PNGISD....playing football, my son was the Indian Spirit, my daughter an Indianette Lieutenant.  And now, we have our first grandbaby who will be going to PNGISD in a few years.  I'm an administrator in another school district, and honestly nothing can compare to PNG's tradition...whether they are winning or losing.....the fan base will come out and support the Indians.  Prayers for the players out on the field this Friday night, and prayers for the good folks of Vidor as you come see us at The Reservation.

On 10/6/2016 at 9:00 PM, Curelover32 said:
9 hours ago, The Icon said:

I thought this thread would be at 20 pages by now

Seems like the last few pages have consisted of PNG spouting off historical facts, then Vidor responding along the lines of history not mattering. Followed by PNG mentioning their undefeated record, then Vidor responding about PNG not having played anyone.

Have I missed anything?

Yeah you have missed some things,Png hasn't played anyone yet but tell me this vidor hasn't faced a good def yet either,so yall haven't truly been tested but you will come about 7 tomarrow night

5 hours ago, Moose74 said:

God Bless your cancer patients.. But you had no problem ripping PNG last night. Sounds like you cant take the heat. yall are attacking my Character and hometown lol. funniest crap iv heard since your post last night. Go through your V,s up.smh.

There won't be any V's going up, this is really how it is Png>Vidor,fix your V that's how its supposed to go!

6 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Yeah you have missed some things,Png hasn't played anyone yet but tell me this vidor hasn't faced a good def yet either,so yall haven't truly been tested but you will come about 7 tomarrow night

What y'all are you talking about?

Im neither Vidorian or from the Neches River bottoms. Just asking for some variation in the conversation. You just carry on your slew of run-on sentence marathon posts.

THINGS WE WILL LEARN FROM THIS GAME !

REALITY CHECK FOR THEM PIRETTES .
1. Vidors' Offense will prove to be a lot softer than advertised and will be shut down by a real defense ( the likes of which they have not seen ) ! THIS ISN'T JV GIRLS
2. Vidors' ragtag secondary will get taken to school ! (Cornerbacks will have the loss riding on their shoulders)
3. Vidors' O-line will get a taste of humble pie as they get knocked on their cans PLAY AFTER PLAY
4. Just another year of Vidor talking smack but not being able to produce. Turns out to be just that ; SMACK . Different year but same old story.
7. Faircloth will remain the supreme coach in this match-up ! (Mathews schooled again)

* I can not wait to see the look on Vidors fans faces when they get smoked but they are used to losing (been doing it for years ITS THEIR TRADITION)LOL

2 hours ago, Seadog said:

1. Vidors' Offense will prove to be a lot softer than advertised and will be shut down by a real defense ( the likes of which they have not seen ) ! THIS ISN'T JV GIRLS
2. Vidors' ragtag secondary will get taken to school ! (Cornerbacks will have the loss riding on their shoulders)
3. Vidors' O-line will get a taste of humble pie as they get knocked on their cans PLAY AFTER PLAY
4. Just another year of Vidor talking smack but not being able to produce. Turns out to be just that ; SMACK . Different year but same old story.
5. Vidor QB #23 is not his brother . By NO means. (wanna be)
6. Vidor running backs #3 & #5 are a couple of jokes and will be put in their rightful places come Saturday morning. ( playing soft defenses pads their stats)
7. Faircloth will remain the supreme coach in this match-up ! (Mathews schooled again)

* I can not wait to see the look on Vidors fans faces when they get smoked but they are used to losing (been doing it for years ITS THEIR TRADITION)LOL

I couldn't have said it better,but you really went hard core on them V's,there just riding high because there better than the past,and i like JM great guy he fires them kids up,so cut them alittle slack,because they will be in playoffs repen 22 5A,im with them i'm not a hater just good ole smack talk,im just agains't them this week,after that i hope they run every one in the dirt.

6 hours ago, Seadog said:

6. Vidor running backs #3 & #5 are a couple of jokes and will be put in their rightful places come Saturday morning. ( playing soft defenses pads their stats)

Let me ask u this,after the game win or lose would you go up to these boys and call them "rag tag". Or go up to #3 and #5 and call them a "joke".  I've sat back and watched grown men call 16 ,17 year old kids out by numbers and positions. If that how you are then I can't change that. It's classless and uncalled for. I see you only have 4 posts so I'm sure your just on here to start trouble.  There a difference in trash talking and going too far. I tell u what. You want to call kids names and embarrass them on a message board how about meeting me and saying what u said here. I bet u don't because you are a coward. I'll tell u my name Corey Berg it's not hard to find me. 

Trash talk all u want ,have fun on the board here ,but leave the name calling of the kids out. Disrespectful, classless,and no room for it here. Like I said u want to call names look me up and call me a name. If u don't have the nuts to say it to a 16,17 year old to there face them don't say it here. 

20 hours ago, Stattrax/FreeBG2 said:

Spoken well.

Here is a good analogy for Robert Smith (Curelover).... When you are a kid in Port Neches and Groves, you play sports from a early age. You have 2 types of parents.. The parents they give the participant ribbons and tell you "We are all winners"... Then the ones that tell you.."You just lost, if you want to win, you better give more"... Usually, by middle school, the Participant parents head out of town and the others push the kids to strive for excellence... This goes with you throughout life... I want to win at everything I do... If I dont, Im mad, and keep trying until I do win at it.. Just a way of living.... You laugh at Honor, Pride, and Tradition... We dont... When I die, bury my ass in PURPLE.... Sounds stupid to you... A way of life for others... If I would have prepared for a week, and Danny Malone told us to give up after we had a lead, I would be highly upset.... That man instilled one thing in me... Be a winner.... So, it is what it is... You might hate us.... I am totally good with it.... Throw those Vs up....It wont hurt my feelings... When I walk in the REZ, i get chills, along with 8500 other folks every other Friday night..... Call us arrogant... Call us crazy, call us losers, call us big headed... I call us INDIANS.... And that chump........ You cant buy at your local HEB in Vidor or Katy......

I award you a participation ribbon! Now go sit down!

7 hours ago, Seadog said:

Clearly you did not read the forum rules.  

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences,etc.

what team do you represent?  In your first two post you talk about watching game film on both teams.  So you haven't seen them play in person?  Your post reflect that you don't know every much ether team.  Bashing kids especially by their number is the lowest of the low.  I hope you grow up soon.  

You must be PNG's Waterboy. Did you have to use Google to spell all those 3 lettered words? You've been awarded a partcipation ribbon. Now go get me some water.

8 hours ago, Seadog said:

this guy reminds me of a younger me, I would like to think that with age and becoming a parent I have taken bigger steps to become more civilized in my posts. I by no means hate Vidor, but I can say I have to be more objective to their schools, because that is where my daughter is going as of this year and she seems to really like it. Im not gonna say that I am cutting them slack because of that but im not gonna call a player a wonna be, he may not be his brother but he is giving it his all and he has the support of his teammates and the Vidor Faithful.  I also wouldn't say we have a shutdown defense.  They have bent but not broken because we haven't played a dominant offense yet. Now if we somehow make it several rounds deep in the playoffs which I think is far fetched then I might change my way of thinking, because defense wins championships and this is our downfall. Just saying!!!