Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

31 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Let's make this real clear... I do not like PNG.... period.  Probably stems back to 1978 when you turned the lights out on our side, after we beat you.  Thanks to that I got to watch my 7 month pregnant mother stumble down the steps trying to leave.  Or was it the kids throwing rocks as us after the game.  Look... I was young, but it happened and apparently you haven't changed.  You are still the cry babies of the Golden Triangle.  

Let's say the hand of God reaches down and Vidor actually defeats a team the 85 Bears could not....what will be your excuse?  

I think most of the area hoping you lose because of your arrogance.  There are some respectful Indians fans, but you are way too few and far between.  

The odds are against us, but I prefer it that way.  A Vidorian is always an underdog and it makes victory that much more sweet.

Your air stinks the same as ours so just keep talking your trash.

I'm going to continue to take my break from the boards until the game.  I have a life outside this board.  

Just one little fact before I go, we have won the last two election year games.

Now rip me apart.

This backstory would make Batman jealous.  I mean damn, I would hate them too lmao. But 1978 was a long time ago dude! Roger Staubach was still Qb'ing the Cowboys. There are people on the board like me that were not even alive and many others were kids themselves. Come on, man! You got a lot of emotion in all the wrong places right now. Take deep breaths, count to ten and everything will be ok. lol

40 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Let's make this real clear... I do not like PNG.... period.  Probably stems back to 1978 when you turned the lights out on our side, after we beat you.  Thanks to that I got to watch my 7 month pregnant mother stumble down the steps trying to leave.  Or was it the kids throwing rocks as us after the game.  Look... I was young, but it happened and apparently you haven't changed.  You are still the cry babies of the Golden Triangle.  

Let's say the hand of God reaches down and Vidor actually defeats a team the 85 Bears could not....what will be your excuse?  

I think most of the area hoping you lose because of your arrogance.  There are some respectful Indians fans, but you are way too few and far between.  

The odds are against us, but I prefer it that way.  A Vidorian is always an underdog and it makes victory that much more sweet.

Your air stinks the same as ours so just keep talking your trash.

I'm going to continue to take my break from the boards until the game.  I have a life outside this board.  

Just one little fact before I go, we have won the last two election year games.

Now rip me apart.

Have to disagree with you on the smell of there air. Vidor's air smells much better since we don't have refineries in our back yard. Just sayin.

6 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Man I can't wait to see 99's reply to that post lol. He's gonna blow a head gasket.

I just hope the warranty is still good on their damaged turf. Running up and down it might cause another claim to be filed.

Cheap turf, malfunctioning lights, obnoxious fans...is there anything to like about PNG?

Forgot about 16 year old Brady...that's right.

20 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

To be honest I sympothise with those feelings curelover. I hate the color purple for one reason. If I never hear that fight song ever again it'll be too soon.

Oh you mean the FSU fight song they stole?  The school in Northeast Florida where indians actually resided?  That song?

At least a world famous composer , Alfred Reed, wrote Slavonic.  It is the finale of "Russian Christmas".  Opps, I better dial it back.  Forgot our rivals probably just a twinkling idea of what classical music is. :)

12 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Oh you mean the FSU fight song they stole?  The school in Northeast Florida where indians actually resided?  That song?

At least a world famous composer , Alfred Reed, wrote Slavonic.  It is the finale of "Russian Christmas".  Opps, I better dial it back.  Forgot our rivals probably just a twinkling idea of what classical music is. :)

I know classical music.  Listen to it in my HS days.  Four Seasons, The Temptations, The Beach Boys, The Four Tops, no wait, that was classy, not classical.  William Tells Overture when I watched The Mask Man on his horse.

Go Pirates.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I know classical music.  Listen to it in my HS days.  Four Seasons, The Temptations, The Beach Boys, The Four Tops, no wait, that was classy, not classical.  William Tells Overture when I watched The Mask Man on his horse.

Go Pirates.

Lmbo.  Culture is a good thing to learn.  Younger generations seem to be missing out on it.

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This backstory would make Batman jealous.  I mean damn, I would hate them too lmao. But 1978 was a long time ago dude! Roger Staubach was still Qb'ing the Cowboys. There are people on the board like me that were not even alive and many others were kids themselves. Come on, man! You got a lot of emotion in all the wrong places right now. Take deep breaths, count to ten and everything will be ok. lol

Turned my mother, a Raider grad, against you.  

It just proves you guys are sore losers. You should know more of this history considering MM.  The dirty game isn't always on the field. True HS FB fans have memories that can put elephants to shame.  

But at least we rarely had our bond fire lit.  We had hidden protection to prevent that.

3 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Don't worry there's more weaknesses than people think and Png will expose them come friday,js,and they haven't faced an off as strong as ours yet,we don't just run we pass too,then theres that #2 you have to watch out for he will break yo legs,lol.

PNG will expose what weaknesses?  Our Offense can crave out 80 yard, 10 min drives all night.  Your prized QB will see the field less than he has all season.  I hope he throws down the middle cause we have safeties that will read his eyes and jump the routes.  CBs on an island can be exposed.  But he will need time to hit them.  Will he hold on to the ball when our DL hit him from behind?

Our PF and PA is comparable considering we have played an additional game.  

It will not be the cake walk you have been having inappropriate day dreams about.

On 10/1/2016 at 0:07 AM, TxHoops said:

My favorite part of the video, other than the Indian getting form tackled, is the PNG lady screaming "throw him out!!" over and over...

Come on guys let's be civil who ever post this video on here is wrong for that be a true fan of your team and not acting like little 9 or 10year old go support ur team and not acting like that for real

It's going to be only standing room only here's some facts correct me if I'm wrong PNG haves speed on their offense and defense something to now Vidor Offense is an high power offense can score on you real quick like WOS offense so this game is going to be an possible double overtime game PNG Indians wins this one by a field goal

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Have to disagree with you on the smell of there air. Vidor's air smells much better since we don't have refineries in our back yard. Just sayin.

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This guy is a true Vidorian! To speak of hatred towards a community/program because of a few events that happened in the 70's! C'mon man really? You guys have a good team what every 4 or 5 years if that much? You guys have a good team this year, but don't hate on a program that is full of tradition and pride. I Agree most schools in the area don't care for PNG but most respect the program as they should. Before you speak out of your A$$, do some research on the community/program first. Love them or hate them they have errand their respect. Once known as Grisby's Bluff, the area was formally the site of an Atakapa Indian Village. Where 6 burial mounds were, Honor pride and the land of tradition was formed and the rest is history. I could go on, The Honor pride and tradition is real! These kids truly care for the community/ program. The program has always been a strong presence on the Texas high school scene. PNG is among the top ten percent of winning programs in all state classifications for all time. For you to call them arrogant maybe they are, but any school would if they had the same Honor Pride and Tradition as these Indians have. And all past Indian teams. So talk your smack which is pure jeliously of the Tradition rich program. I don't get on here often and I won't respond to any of your uneducated comments about PNG. Good luck this week to your team and enjoy playing on these sacred grounds called the Reservarion.

3 minutes ago, Moose74 said:

This guy is a true Vidorian! To speak of hatred towards a community/program because of a few events that happened in the 70's! C'mon man really? You guys have a good team what every 4 or 5 years if that much? You guys have a good team this year, but don't hate on a program that is full of tradition and pride. I Agree most schools in the area don't care for PNG but most respect the program as they should. Before you speak out of your A$$, do some research on the community/program first. Love them or hate them they have errand their respect. Once known as Grisby's Bluff, the area was formally the site of an Atakapa Indian Village. Where 6 burial mounds were, Honor pride and the land of tradition was formed and the rest is history. I could go on, The Honor pride and tradition is real! These kids truly care for the community/ program. The program has always been a strong presence on the Texas high school scene. PNG is among the top ten percent of winning programs in all state classifications for all time. For you to call them arrogant maybe they are, but any school would if they had the same Honor Pride and Tradition as these Indians have. And all past Indian teams. So talk your smack which is pure jeliously of the Tradition rich program. I don't get on here often and I won't respond to any of your uneducated comments about PNG. Good luck this week to your team and enjoy playing on these sacred grounds called the Reservarion.

RESERVATION!! I got ahead of myself. Good luck