Vidor @PNG

Indianforever

On October 3, 2016 at 5:45 PM, class-99 Indians said:

Lol,Png still wins we will stop the run and score more,if we don't stop it then it's another nederland type game,jmo,but our off is better than ned,and def is too period,i know it will be a good game,thats good thats what i wanna see.

PNG might be able to stop our run but I don't think anyone can stop your run on sentences.

I came accross this info, I dont know if it is true, and I do not care because I will be at the game. For those that may find it interesting.

"GT Replay will film and broadcast the Vidor Pirates against the PNG Indians this Friday at Port Neches.  The game will be broadcast on Time Warner Sports Channel 85 in all Texas cities with Time Warner Cable, and will also be available on-demand on Cable channel 1020 for those that subscribe to Time Warner Cable.  

Otherwise the game will be available for streaming at www.GTreplay.com. "

10 hours ago, Maddog33 said:

Im going to go with vidor on this one I still haven't seen enough from png to sway my decision they have averaged 40 + points but Nederland put the same amount up on 2 of the 3 teams they have played the difference is that Nederland has already played vidor an obvious better team than png has played so . png will see just exactly how good their defense is.    35-28 vidor

Your smoking the pipe brother lol,your only picking vidor because your dogs got beat,we have a qb over here and he is ill on that field,Png off is better than the dogs,vidor won't put up 35 on our def,Png wins get back to me after the game or i will call you up,lmao,our def is ready for that off i talked with one d lineman today there not concerned one bit he told me,i said are yall going to stop vidors run,he said to me we will be on them like a fat kid that loves cake,lol.

3 hours ago, coachdaddy said:

I came accross this info, I dont know if it is true, and I do not care because I will be at the game. For those that may find it interesting.

"GT Replay will film and broadcast the Vidor Pirates against the PNG Indians this Friday at Port Neches.  The game will be broadcast on Time Warner Sports Channel 85 in all Texas cities with Time Warner Cable, and will also be available on-demand on Cable channel 1020 for those that subscribe to Time Warner Cable.  

Otherwise the game will be available for streaming at www.GTreplay.com. "

GREATEST INFO OF ALL TIME

Quote from PAnews

"Sophomore quarterback Roschon Johnson leads District 22-5A in passing with 970 and has thrown for 12 touchdowns with three interceptions. "

He also has the 10 rush tds. Just throwin that out there to simmer a bit. I'm so proud of that kid. Keep it up, one game at a time. Now im out. Night folks

8 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

Your smoking the pipe brother lol,your only picking vidor because your dogs got beat,we have a qb over here and he is ill on that field,Png off is better than the dogs,vidor won't put up 35 on our def,Png wins get back to me after the game or i will call you up,lmao,our def is ready for that off i talked with one d lineman today there not concerned one bit he told me,i said are yall going to stop vidors run,he said to me we will be on them like a fat kid that loves cake,lol.

I hope that fat kid loves to tackle because it's  coming.....All night long! 

I have talk to several of the defensive kids... Hard preparation.. We are the underdog to the might Pirates... They are all preparing for the speed and accuracy of the Vidor offense. I have a feeling we will be prepared. Looks like the offense is in good shape. All the starters are healthy. 

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

I have talk to several of the defensive kids... Hard preparation.. We are the underdog to the might Pirates... They are all preparing for the speed and accuracy of the Vidor offense. I have a feeling we will be prepared. Looks like the offense is in good shape. All the starters are healthy. 

Should be a good game but I would have to say we are definitely the underdog.

32 minutes ago, Realville said:

Should be a good game but I would have to say we are definitely the underdog.

Well, yeah.  The Indians are ranked in the AP poll (as is PAM).  And given the number of 5A teams in the State, that's impressive.  So kudos to the Indians (and PAM), and go Pirates.  Remember Pirates, you where the underdogs against Central and Nederland, so this ain't your first rodeo.

On 10/4/2016 at 6:21 AM, biaplayer said:

the old Cajun guy isn't that old, wish he would just stick to calling game instead of trying to talk like something he isn't. Kinda  annoying now that I think of it. Thank god I have only missed this last game, couldn't take much more of his commentary lol

He is Cajun, but his fake accent gets on my last nerve.  Call the game, stop trying to be cute!! I'm full blooded Cajun both sides of the family and still have lots of relatives in Louisiana.  None of them talk like this guy!

19 minutes ago, PNG 4 ever said:

He is Cajun, but his fake accent gets on my last nerve.  Call the game, stop trying to be cute!! I'm full blooded Cajun both sides of the family and still have lots of relatives in Louisiana.  None of them talk like this guy!

Just a little info on him.. Hes a good dude. Not a football mind. I think he tries real hard, obviously a little to hard when it comes to #22. I think he would be good alongside someone that has knowledge of the game. They both struggle with formations and situational football. So my guess is that is why they decide to talk about whatever most of the game. Which for a football fan is not enjoyable when you want to get a picture of the game. But, I guess its better than nothing if you cannot attend the game. He is a die hard fan, and has good intentions...

23 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I'll say this again, McZeal has a big opportunity. None of Vidor's cbs can run with this guy. He is simply too fast. If there was a BIG game where he could impose his will, it will be this one. His size is just an added dimension. Anyone who knows me knows I have been critical of the kid but he has woke up a little the last two weeks. The same could be said for the favorite option in Riggs, he times out nearly the same. That deep ball is coming.

There about to get a dose of shug on the ground also,thats what i heard today from a couple of players,let them blitz and see what happens next,i think we both know what will happen,can you catch me,lol

3 hours ago, Realville said:

I hope that fat kid loves to tackle because it's  coming.....All night long! 

It's coming alright vidor will get shut down,yall are about to find out just like last year that the slot t won't work with this def,and our off will hammer yalls def,yall just don't have the talent to stop all these weapons that with be thrown at vidor the truth hurts but there it is sorry but Png wins big.

14 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

It's coming alright vidor will get shut down,yall are about to find out just like last year that the slot t won't work with this def,and our off will hammer yalls def,yall just don't have the talent to stop all these weapons that with be thrown at vidor the truth hurts but there it is sorry but Png wins big.

Lmbo, I like you 99.  Your so full of Indian poop, it makes your post entertaining.  That's good smack talk.  Friday just around the corner..  Go Pirates

21 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I hope they keep thinking this is last years team. We run the ball to setup the run. Lol! An if we need to pass the ball 3 or 4 times to win the game we will! Hope that QB is accurate , we had 3 picks last game. One was a pick 6 for 85 yards. Multiple picks the previous games. As far as athletic QBs Central & Ozen had pretty athletic QBs also but you saw how that turned out. I hope your team is as over confident as you are. We know we're the underdog.