PAM vs Lumberton lol

pakronos

11 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

Okay I'll be back on for basketball season. Nothing but disrespect towards my raiders and I'm tired of it 

Don't let this bother you, some people just can't help themselves. Some of the things I read on here drive me insane. I often want to ask if these guys realize they are making fun of a bunch of 15-18 year old boys who walk out on that field and play their hearts out on Friday night. 

2 hours ago, ndn mom said:

Don't let this bother you, some people just can't help themselves. Some of the things I read on here drive me insane. I often want to ask if these guys realize they are making fun of a bunch of 15-18 year old boys who walk out on that field and play their hearts out on Friday night. 

Let me guess, u like participation trophies....if the kid sucks....he sucks...PAM included...besides, this is more for fans anyway...get some tough skin and grow up...Stop taking things that's in fun, so serious 

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

Let me guess, u like participation trophies....if the kid sucks....he sucks...PAM included...besides, this is more for fans anyway...get some tough skin and grow up...Stop taking things that's in fun, so serious 

Actually I don't. I just thought the middle school title of this post was a bit much coming from the team that was the "lol" team for everyone else for the last couple of years. Good luck for the rest of the season, I'm sure you won't need it though.