Hey MC...

pakronos

20 minutes ago, robanadana said:

You know, all you pundits keep rating us by that first game against Barbie's Hill (who we might be playing again after last night). I hope y'all keep doing that. 

No sir, based on the style and your teams physical attributes is why people are saying these things. Your offense is ball control and eats clock....it forces you of HAVING to score each possession. I explained it once. 2,3,4 stops and PAM scores on those stops, your clock eating monster will do you in...we want you to pass.KJ will be waiting. Vidor players are smaller, weaker, and slower than PAM. You guys had your hands full with the same nederland team who we just beat the brakes off of...you do the math...see u in November pumpkin spice.

1 hour ago, robanadana said:

You know, all you pundits keep rating us by that first game against Barbie's Hill (who we might be playing again after last night). I hope y'all keep doing that. 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

No sir, based on the style and your teams physical attributes is why people are saying these things. Your offense is ball control and eats clock....it forces you of HAVING to score each possession. I explained it once. 2,3,4 stops and PAM scores on those stops, your clock eating monster will do you in...we want you to pass.KJ will be waiting. Vidor players are smaller, weaker, and slower than PAM. You guys had your hands full with the same nederland team who we just beat the brakes off of...you do the math...see u in November pumpkin spice.

I think it's more judging you on the last two weeks than the first week.  Vidor and Nederland play an OT instant classic.   Memorial beat Ned by 30 and it looked and felt like it should have been twice that.  I am interested in this week to see how good PNG is.  If they handle Vidor easily, we might have a game next week when the Indians play the Titans.  If Vidor wins or it's close, the Titans will be in a similar position like WOS has been - only team that can beat them is themselves. 

21 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I think it's more judging you on the last two weeks than the first week.  Vidor and Nederland play an OT instant classic.   Memorial beat Ned by 30 and it looked and felt like it should have been twice that.  I am interested in this week to see how good PNG is.  If they handle Vidor easily, we might have a game next week when the Indians play the Titans.  If Vidor wins or it's close, the Titans will be in a similar position like WOS has been - only team that can beat them is themselves. 

I understand what all of you are saying but I rate high school teams based upon several factors, not just who has the best talent. PAM beating up on Nederland this week was a pretty obvious pick 'em that had nothing to do with talent. You're right, they did lose the instant classic to us (depression). Then, all the scandal at that school this week and the possible forfeiture (more depression). They're 16 - 18 year old kids; it had to be an extremely tough week. There are four games left in district; three teams are basically in the playoffs...Vidor, PNG, PAM. PAM gonna go Div1., PNG / Vidor Div.2 unless Livingston gets in. Our kids are thinking district championship and I know they're not bothered at all about going to the rez. We beat png there, I like our chances against PAM in Vidor regardless of their talent. Several 6A schools have faced our offense for the first time, none of them fair well against it. Pasadena Memorial this year, Channelview with the Hurts brothers before that. Momentum is everything.

On 10/1/2016 at 9:56 AM, robanadana said:

I understand what all of you are saying but I rate high school teams based upon several factors, not just who has the best talent. PAM beating up on Nederland this week was a pretty obvious pick 'em that had nothing to do with talent. You're right, they did lose the instant classic to us (depression). Then, all the scandal at that school this week and the possible forfeiture (more depression). They're 16 - 18 year old kids; it had to be an extremely tough week. There are four games left in district; three teams are basically in the playoffs...Vidor, PNG, PAM. PAM gonna go Div1., PNG / Vidor Div.2 unless Livingston gets in. Our kids are thinking district championship and I know they're not bothered at all about going to the rez. We beat png there, I like our chances against PAM in Vidor regardless of their talent. Several 6A schools have faced our offense for the first time, none of them fair well against it. Pasadena Memorial this year, Channelview with the Hurts brothers before that. Momentum is everything.

OMG!!! are you seriously couting pasadena memorial?????? that's like worse than sterling!!!

On October 1, 2016 at 8:11 AM, pakronos said:

Ok let's do the math. Memorials enrollment is anywhere from 500 to 900 students more than any school in the district.  So with that being said when you have that much bigger of a talent pool to choose from you should dominate the district. I think y'all know what's it's like to be the small school in the district. Let's not get too big of a head. Everybody knows PAM has talent and good team but let's keep it in perspective. Hopefully Vidor or PNG can make it a competitive game. Who knows the next time UIL does realignment you may be the small school in 6a again.

Kills me how some people show absolutely no respect for another team, but if and when they make the playoffs, they will want you to get behind them. PA didn't do didly in 6A. Could it be that the situation was reversed?

Neumann used to beat these PA teams when they weren't stacked against him. 

Actually, I think they deserved the right to talk.  They're 5a now, play them, beat them.  If you lose to them, you can talk smack.  You can shut them up by beating them.  Nederland has been doing it for 5 years...  Obviously, there's new sheriffs in town.  Change is so painful but sometimes necessary...

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Actually, I think they deserved the right to talk.  They're 5a now, play them, beat them.  If you lose to them, you can talk smack.  You can shut them up by beating them.  Nederland has been doing it for 5 years...  Obviously, there's new sheriffs in town.  Change is so painful but sometimes necessary...

Agreed.......

2 hours ago, indianforever said:

The teams pasadena memorial have beat are a combined 1-15...lol...I wouldn't be boasting about beating that team 

Nobody said Memorial weren't legit or good for the district but looking at there enrollment numbers (2098)they should dominate. Let's be realistic.