STJFL Week 5 Predictions

Grundy

Senior Division

BMW vs Vidor    BMW will dominate this game Vidor just don't have enough weapons. I hope the Vidor kid that was carted off two weeks ago against PNG P is doing OK that was a brutal headhunting type hit that the Purple player should have been ejected.

HF vs WOS Wh       I'm not sure here the WOS B is blowing everybody out and WOS Wh is getting blown out by everyone. I heard that they both share the same coaching staff that drafted both teams. So if the theme continues Blue has all the talent and Wh don't have much this is why I'm leaning toward HF.

LCM vs BC    I think BC will take this one don't know much by either one

Lum R  vs Ktz     I think Lum will prevail

Lum Wh  vs WOS Blue  see above reasoning I'm taking WOS Blue

OF vs Jas       OF will win this one easily way better coaching and like I've been saying all year Super Bowl bound

PA vs Bmt         Bmt Bulldogs will win this one it may be close but the Bulldogs will pull through. I think this one will be the game of the week potentially.

Ned  has a Bye

PNG W vs PNG P    White will have their way with Purple. They only need to play the same intensity that they played with last Saturday when they beat Vidor like they stole something 26-0. They looked like a completely different team the coaching staff has them going in the right direction. Purple is undisciplined and lazy their only chance is for White to resort back to their old ways.

Junior

PNG P vs BC R  I think PNG P will get their first win of the season they have played some tough teams thus far and is extremely battle tested. I think they pull it out against a solid BC squad.

BMW-Vidor---- BMW

HF- WOSW---  coin toss no very little about these 2

LCM-BC-- going with BC, maybe if LCM had some of those WOS kids I would pick them

Lum R- Ktz--- LUM R

Lum W-- WOS B--- WOS B big

Of- Jas--- OF

PA-WBMT--- WBMT only if they can get the center issue fixed,

PNGW- PNG P-- tossup not impressed with either team, going off beating a weak Vidor team is mute.

I saw they game and the game I watched it wasn't easy.  Hmmm you must be a dad or coach. I only give my opinion and I have no dog in the hunt. The purple didn't make their normal mistakes I don't see either team doing anything in the playoffs. I think White it in makes because Vidor lost every conference game. The only way Purple makes it is by a forfeit. We all know Nederland is out and there is a rumor going around that the Purple is protesting the PA game. So in a since if Purple loses to Lum R which I believe they will. They still may make the playoffs with 0 conference wins. Like I said neither PNG teams will do anything once there. IMO. Congrats on what was essentially PNG super bowl.

Wow sounds like someone got a little butt hurt over an opinion. I promise you will hear and read other opinions you may not like but remember everybody has one so take it in stride my friend.  :)

Oh and another opinion for ya the best player on the team was on the field that day The Droddy kid had his legs back under him you guys should've been running him all year. Landry is a really solid player and great safety but running back not so much. He's fast just stands to tall when he runs the rock.

For not having a dog in the hunt you sure seem to know a lot. Or act like it anyways. From supposed protest to even knowing kids names. And he has carried the ball, he just had a break out game against your white team on Saturday. And we know what the other did to your white team in the scrimmage. He didn't stand to tall that day did he. But, going by your previous opinions we probably didn't see the same thing that day either. Next time your out and about come say hello. We can compare opinions and criticisms. 

Kids have jerseys and I just know how to read that's how I know names.  As far as the protest as I said before it's a rumor I heard. I don't look through daddy ball eyes so your probably right we won't see eye to eye. You'll see things yours and I'll see them mine no matter what neither is wrong it's just opinions.