PNG @ Lee

RoschonsBigBro

Heck, we don't have our own thread and we are on everyone else's. I figure there will not be much convo in this thread but, this is our own. I predict a 49-14 W. Shug (Johnson) and Hughes keep things rolling and we head into Vidor undefeated. I also predict another McZeal TD. I'm going out on a limb but I think last game helped his confidence. Hopefully, that carries over to his hands. Go Tribe! Karate chops all around lol

4 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Heck, we don't have our own thread and we are on everyone else's. I figure there will not be much convo in this thread but, this is our own. I predict a 49-14 W. Shug (Johnson) and Hughes keep things rolling and we head into Vidor undefeated. I also predict another McZeal TD. I'm going out on a limb but I think last game helped his confidence. Hopefully, that carries over to his hands. Go Tribe! Karate chops all around lol

1. PNG will score way more than 49, probably twice as much lol

2. Lee won't score

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Actually, we dock at Port Neches Park with the Black Pearl. Nothing to see this week for y'all...Lee doesn't score. A lot of the PNG fans I work with are coming to the Vidor / Lumberton game. Get there early (Boneyard) if you wanna see that.

10 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

Hey big bro not that it matters because he is quick as hell and shifty,do you no shugs 40 time just wondering,i talk to him some times but im not going to ask him that,lmao.

Not off the top of my head but I could ask him whenever i talk to him again. The last time he ran that  I am aware of was last year and he had a groin injury through a bit of the JV season. I'm sure he has been timed many times since. My best guess though at this time, I would give a range of 4.48-4.53

20 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Not off the top of my head but I could ask him whenever i talk to him again. The last time he ran that  I am aware of was last year and he had a groin injury through a bit of the JV season. I'm sure he has been timed many times since. My best guess though at this time, I would give a range of 4.48-4.53

His dad said laser timed at last camp this summer was 4.48