Who can beat Vidor?

Stattrax

17 minutes ago, HFfan5 said:

Any grown man that comes on a HIGH SCHOOL sports forum and calls another man a loser just because of the school he follows is a loser . Get over yourself.

Just a lil anglish lesson for ya..... Note what is in bold......... I implied something in my post about the POSTER.... Never did I imply, or simply state like you did, that the program he follows is a losing program... The difference between edumacated folk and non edumacated folk is represented well in these 2 posts... So I think you might owe a great apology to the mans town that he follows............

4 hours ago, Stattrax said:

You have winners and losers in life... By the looks of your pic on your screen name.. You are the latter... I think its kinda cute when folks like you badmouth us... And they know the difference between us and Vidor. Get in with the times... Or simply follow Katy... Im sure its hard for you to follow a winner... Try it.... Or just be happy you beat Nederland.....My horse is real high, and it has been for years..... PEACE...................

All kidding aside. You just made yourself look really small with that post. The city of Port Neches Groves and your parents must be really proud of you.

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

You have winners and losers in life... By the looks of your pic on your screen name.. You are the latter... I think its kinda cute when folks like you badmouth us... And they know the difference between us and Vidor.. We do not wear pink sheets... Get in with the times... Or simply follow Katy... Im sure its hard for you to follow a winner... Try it.... Or just be happy you beat Nederland.....My horse is real high, and it has been for years..... PEACE...................

"I think its kinda cute when folks like you badmouth us"

Who started this topic again?  Don't come at someone unless you have the ammunition to back it up bro.  Attacking a town is always weak and means you have insecurity issues yourself.

FYI, it is a CFISD school.  All teams around here trying to mirror KHS.  No one trying to mirror PNG.

22 hours ago, indianforever said:

I was being sarcastic....lol....wos would stomp vidor in a real game 

Stomp Vidor?  Pray tell, what would happen if your Indians played WOS?  Let's see.  PNG offense would need a picture to see what the end zone looked like.  Hmmm, the band would forget how to play Cherokee.  The WOS second string would get more playing time than the starters.  And, the concession stand would be passing out Prozac for the fans. :) 

19 hours ago, purpleeagle said:

Vidor winning district. Pinch yourself, you are dreaming. Vidor finishes third in district. Nederland is weak this year and it took Vidor overtime to pull out a win.

Nederland is weak?  Did someone from PNG say Nederland is weak?  Oh me.  Wonder if Neumann knows that?  It's very possible those very words may be said in the Ned locker room prior to MCM.  That's all Ned needs.  A little more incentive lol.  Pretty bold words from a fan who's team has lost the last six games, in what is certainly one of the greatest rivalries in the State of Texas.  Be interested to see if you proclaim, Nederland is Weak, on the MCM thread at the end of the season.  

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Nederland is weak?  Did someone from PNG say Nederland is weak?  Oh me.  Wonder if Neumann knows that?  It's very possible those very words may be said in the Ned locker room prior to MCM.  That's all Ned needs.  A little more incentive lol.  Pretty bold words from a fan who's team has lost the last six games, in what is certainly one of the greatest rivalries in the State of Texas.  Be interested to see if you proclaim, Nederland is Weak, on the MCM thread at the end of the season.  

and how many has vidor lost to Nederland before this year....I forgot..... so yes I would agree the dogs might just be a little down this year

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I think purpleeagle is a Newton fan, not PNG 

You have winners and losers in life... By the looks of your pic on your screen name.. You are the latter... I think its kinda cute when folks like you badmouth us... And they know the difference between us and Vidor.. We do not wear pink sheets... Get in with the times... Or simply follow Katy... Im sure its hard for you to follow a winner... Try it.... Or just be happy you beat Nederland.....My horse is real high, and it has been for years..... PEACE...................

Any more references to wearing sheets sir and I will take your posts off the board. I don't play with any of that stuff nor do the other moderators. Keep it to high school football.

Just a lil anglish lesson for ya..... Note what is in bold......... I implied something in my post about the POSTER.... Never did I imply, or simply state like you did, that the program he follows is a losing program... The difference between edumacated folk and non edumacated folk is represented well in these 2 posts... So I think you might owe a great apology to the mans town that he follows............

Don't back down now that you got called out Coward. Your "white sheets" comment made it very clear what you meant. Any "Edumacated folk" could see that. 

14 minutes ago, indianforever said:

and how many has vidor lost to Nederland before this year....I forgot..... so yes I would agree the dogs might just be a little down this year

Oh, no doubt Vidor has taken many a buttocks whippin from Ned & PNG.  That's not the point. The fact is, Vidor/Ned is not a rivalry (except in jest).  Ned/PNG is. One of the best/biggest in this football crazy State.  In games like that, the outcome can hinge on relatively insignificant things.  That, plus the fact Ned has owned MCM for six years, makes me question the intelligence of the poster.  

As you said, maybe down a little, but not Nederland is Weak.  

28 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I think purpleeagle is a Newton fan, not PNG 

Thanks for correcting me!  And now his post is not as crazy as I thot lol.  For him, like me, this is just a good BS posting.  My senility is showing   

I apologize to purpleagle.