Crosby Where you at?

Stattrax

37 minutes ago, workbootz said:

Maybe just maybe the players they thought would be back after there bye week, won't be back this week.

Lol, Netherly and Williams sat across the isle from me at the Dayton game and watched y'all get mauled. They looked completely fine along with one of the other kids that was held out, so there's your updated injury report. There were Crosby fans in the stands literally calling out the Dayton plays before they were run and laughing at the result. I'm sure our coaching staff sitting over there was amused too. If I was you I would be worried about the way I'm fixing to go watch my team get flat out embarrassed in Mont Belvieu Friday.  

2 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

No need to search for them.  They are just about done licking their wounds and will be back out friday..

Really man? GCM is about to go 0-10 or 1-9 this year. You sound like a Dayton fan, all excited about the new coach only to watch him come in and double the previous season's loss record. You're right though, we'll be out Friday. You're welcome to sit on the visitors side so you can see what a legitimate football team and crowd support look like.

7 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, Netherly and Williams sat across the isle from me at the Dayton game and watched y'all get mauled. They looked completely fine along with one of the other kids that was held out, so there's your updated injury report. There were Crosby fans in the stands literally calling out the Dayton plays before they were run and laughing at the result. I'm sure our coaching staff sitting over there was amused too. If I was you I would be worried about the way I'm fixing to go watch my team get flat out embarrassed in Mont Belvieu Friday.  

BH about to get donkey stomped Friday night.  I'm glad everybody in Crosby laughing at the Bronx, but come October 14th we gonna see who gets the last laugh.

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Really man? GCM is about to go 0-10 or 1-9 this year. You sound like a Dayton fan, all excited about the new coach only to watch him come in and double the previous season's loss record. You're right though, we'll be out Friday. You're welcome to sit on the visitors side so you can see what a legitimate football team and crowd support look like.

I guess you are used to everyone dogging you. Clearly I wasnt.  Yea GCM is taking some good licks from everyone. Oh well my kid is only a freshman and they sit 1-0 in district. 

If I wanted to put Crosby down I would have said some thing like they are hiding under a rock after losing to one of the worst teams in Texas..  Not everyone hates Crosby. Get out of your hole now.

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

This is what you get when you poke the bear....or in this case.....Cougar.

1 hour ago, godawggo said:

Some of them are over in the Nederland vs. PAM thread! It is easier to talk crap on other people!

Not really, I said Nederland wasn't a very good football team before the season and I still feel the same way. Wasn't a popular opinion like many of mine aren't but I didn't say anything in the PAM thread that I didn't express before the season started. Look how bad your loss to Dayton looks now?

If I wanted to talk crap I would mention how dumb/desperate your "great" coach is for playing an ineligible player and maybe costing his team a playoff position. A mistake not even a 30-something head coach like Riordan would make as noted when he sat the Oliver boys. How idiotic and desperate do you have to be to play a transfer days after he arrived at school, says a lot about what he felt he had on the roster which isn't much. "I know you have gone through the whole offseason and camp but this kid that was buried on the depth chart at PAM is better than any of you guys".

There, I talked crap in a Crosby thread.  

5 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

This is what you get when you poke the bear....or in this case.....Cougar.

Grad, even though I don't agree with the meaning as it relates to a high school message board. I was trying to do the humble thing, but "hole", "hiding" and "licking wounds" makes me realize I just might as well be myself.  

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not really, I said Nederland wasn't a very good football team before the season and I still feel the same way. Wasn't a popular opinion like many of mine aren't but I didn't say anything in the PAM thread that I didn't express before the season started. Look how bad your loss to Dayton looks now?

If I wanted to talk crap I would mention how dumb/desperate your "great" coach is for playing an ineligible player and maybe costing his team a playoff position. A mistake not even a 30-something head coach like Riordan would make as noted when he sat the Oliver boys. How idiotic and desperate do you have to be to play a transfer days after he arrived at school, says a lot about what he felt he had on the roster which isn't much. "I know you have gone through the whole offseason and camp but this kid that was buried on the depth chart at PAM is better than any of you guys".

I have often wondered how that whole thing happened as well.. Leday actually hung around PNG for a few weeks during the summer.... Could not provide any proof of residence so was asked to exit.. Cannot imaging LN not knowing that... But you would think against Livingston if he would have known, he could have almost started anyone... Whole thing is weird to me.... One thing I give BF credit for is situations like that... Hes not putting the team in harms way...

2 hours ago, godawggo said:

Some of them are over in the Nederland vs. PAM thread! It is easier to talk crap on other people!

I would say probably following the stellar example set by many on this board......Including the necessity to start this thread....folks are bored.

2 minutes ago, Coug88 said:

I would say probably following the stellar example set by many on this board......Including the necessity to start this thread....folks are bored.

I am for one.... I feel like these cellar dwellers win one game and all hell breaks loose.... Then you have the W-O-S everything threads... Just need some new reading material for sure.... I remember when I was in Kindergarten.. I got my first taste of victory.... During a Tug Of War class contest..... Once you get that first taste of winning its contagious... But some of these folks have waited their whole lives to win 1 game, and then all hell breaks loose... Figure I could get in with a room full of winners.... Not amateur winners!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I have often wondered how that whole thing happened as well.. Leday actually hang aroung PNG for a few weeks during the summer.... Could not provide any proof of residence so was asked to exit.. Cannot imaging LN not knowing that... But you would think against Livingston if he would have known, he could have almost started anyone... Whole thing is weird to me....

No way he didn't know. As so many of his fans love to acknowledge, he's been around a long time so this was far from his first rodeo dealing with this type of situation. I personally think his arrogance led to the decision to play the kid, kind of like "This is what I'm doing and the rest of you revere me so much you won't say anything". IDK if the PAP was signed or not, but if it wasn't he should be aware that he has to get the kid through the district executive committee before the kid can even take a snap. We had kids go to Crosby for a whole semester only to get ruled ineligible by the UIL in Austin after being denied participation by the DEC. Nothing weird about it stat, Neumann couldn't handle getting his arse kicked so he took desperate measures. Compared to our case this one is pretty cut and dried.  

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

No way he didn't know. As so many of his fans love to acknowledge, he's been around a long time so this was far from his first rodeo dealing with this type of situation. I personally think his arrogance led to the decision to play the kid, kind of like "This is what I'm doing and the rest of you revere me so much you won't say anything". IDK if the PAP was signed or not, but if it wasn't he should be aware that he has to get the kid through the district executive committee before the kid can even take a snap. We had kids go to Crosby for a whole semester only to get ruled ineligible by the UIL in Austin after being denied participation by the DEC. Nothing weird about it stat, Neumann couldn't handle getting his arse kicked so he took desperate measures. Compared to our case this one is pretty cut and dried.  

My peeps tell me the paper was signed.. But the player never moved....... The whole story is interesting.. Time will tell... Interesting and yeah, you would think!!

29 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

When you have concrete facts about what our Coach did or didn't do, then talk but until then go back to your cougar threads and talk crap there! Again, for you specifically and a few other mouthy fans, it is a lot easier to talk about us instead of tending to your own teams business. If that weren't the truth, you wouldn't be so butt hurt.

6 minutes ago, godawggo said:

When you have concrete facts about what our Coach did or didn't do, then talk but until then go back to your cougar threads and talk crap there! Again, for you specifically and a few other mouthy fans, it is a lot easier to talk about us instead of tending to your own teams business. If that weren't the truth, you wouldn't be so butt hurt.

Concrete fact #1 - This is a Crosby thread. Concrete fact #2 - Nederland is under investigation by the UIL. Concrete fact #3 - Crosby isn't. Concrete fact #4 - Neumann didn't play the kid in question due to the investigation. Opinion #1 - If he knows he didn't do anything wrong why not continue to play the kid?

Concrete fact #5 - Crosby is know for handling their business which is why we led off the state's post-game show when we didn't.

Butt hurt? If anybody's butt hurts it should be Nederland's after losing 42-0 to a 4A squad and probably having to forfeit a game they won by 42 with illegal players. That's what I call the truth, no arbitrary conclusion in that one.