Crosby Where you at?

Stattrax

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Concrete fact #1 - This is a Crosby thread. Concrete fact #2 - Nederland is under investigation by the UIL. Concrete fact #3 - Crosby isn't. Concrete fact #4 - Neumann didn't play the kid in question due to the investigation. Opinion #1 - If he knows he didn't do anything wrong why not continue to play the kid?

Concrete fact #5 - Crosby is know for handling their business which is why we led off the state's post-game show when we didn't.

Butt hurt? If anybody's butt hurts it should be Nederland's after losing 42-0 to a 4A squad and probably having to forfeit a game they won by 42 with illegal players. That's what I call the truth, no arbitrary conclusion in that one.   

Suffering suckatash stats guy, your good.

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Concrete fact #1 - This is a Crosby thread. Concrete fact #2 - Nederland is under investigation by the UIL. Concrete fact #3 - Crosby isn't. Concrete fact #4 - Neumann didn't play the kid in question due to the investigation. Opinion #1 - If he knows he didn't do anything wrong why not continue to play the kid?

Concrete fact #5 - Crosby is know for handling their business which is why we led off the state's post-game show when we didn't.

Butt hurt? If anybody's butt hurts it should be Nederland's after losing 42-0 to a 4A squad and probably having to forfeit a game they won by 42 with illegal players. That's what I call the truth, no arbitrary conclusion in that one.   

For once 14.2, I gotta agree with you. Here! Here! Were I Livingston, I would be protesting that game. It would put them at 2 - 1 in the district with a legit shot.

3 hours ago, godawggo said:

When you have concrete facts about what our Coach did or didn't do, then talk but until then go back to your cougar threads and talk crap there! Again, for you specifically and a few other mouthy fans, it is a lot easier to talk about us instead of tending to your own teams business. If that weren't the truth, you wouldn't be so butt hurt.

Before I talk about you on a crosby thread, who are you again? I mean while you are on a crosby thread, not as a crosby fan.....just curious since you seem to have an issue with crosby posters on other team threads. #hyprocrisy (Google it, my Google is broken)

4 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I am for one.... I feel like these cellar dwellers win one game and all hell breaks loose.... Then you have the W-O-S everything threads... Just need some new reading material for sure.... I remember when I was in Kindergarten.. I got my first taste of victory.... During a Tug Of War class contest..... Once you get that first taste of winning its contagious... But some of these folks have waited their whole lives to win 1 game, and then all hell breaks loose... Figure I could get in with a room full of winners.... Not amateur winners!!!!!!

Hi stat. Long time no BS.  

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Never met ya, but clearly I should buy you one of those pricey $3 waters on Friday, in honor of opinion #1 all on its own.

(Must be something special in that water)

4 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

I guess you are used to everyone dogging you. Clearly I wasnt.  Yea GCM is taking some good licks from everyone. Oh well my kid is only a freshman and they sit 1-0 in district. 

If I wanted to put Crosby down I would have said some thing like they are hiding under a rock after losing to one of the worst teams in Texas..  Not everyone hates Crosby. Get out of your hole now.

Ask Buddy G, that team is on the radar as a dark horse for a deep run!

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

3 hours and no reply... he is still prolly trying to find his dictionary to look up the word "arbitrary" 

It's all about district championships in that area... Nothing more, and some less.... Vidor is about 2011... And Chumperton bowed out after my abuse a few weeks back.. See, I'm like Buddy G, only a Lil more brutal....Loved by a few, hated by most.... 

But you have to know that the caboose riders and 33%ers have lived a long torturous life because  of folks like us.. You know? Yeah, winners.... So, once the lil blind squirrel finds that lil nut..... Yep. You got it.... It's like Hillary finding her hubby with Janet Reno back in the day... Sickening, very unexpected, but made her delirious..... So you get my point.. I think there is enough $$ in Nerdville to get ole ball coach off the hook and the 4th string PAM transfer back on the field... But in my best Jim Mora voice.... playoffs? Going to be interesting... I'm more interested in who wins the Chump Bowl at the end of the season!!!!! I'll tag you all on it!

Nederland by 42... The dogs are mad, have 3 new recruits moving in from out of country with verification.. 6 new band members, and 1 new westernwhatever for the game......... PAM has no chance... BG will be heard crying for the next 3 weeks, about mailboxes, post offices, wal marts, whatever he can.... Nerdland goes on to win the SC over WOS in a first ever 2 division championship.... Chumperton plays Vidor in the 1rst annual Chump Bowl... Chumperton actually wins the game by 28 points... You know why? Because Coach Knows!!! The trophy for the Chump Bowl is presented by no other the one and only BIAPLAYER..... He graciously hands it to Raidergirl along with her 4 friends from the UIL... The whole time I am sitting in the stands drinking a ice cold Ozarka water given to me by none other than NDNation.... And then the answer is given on who can beat WOS.....

This thread is probably getting dangerously close to getting locked. I'm pretty sure rumors and speculation about Ned is what got others locked Ijs. I know it's fun to kick Nederland while they are down especially the way they have dominated the district over the last 5 years...I've followed Nederland for a long time and I would like to think LN is a smart coach and wouldn't intentionally play a player who is ineligible as a 'Desperate measure' to try to get over on the distict and the UIL. There was an awful lot of talk on this website, game broadcasts and the newspapers about him only being at Ned for a short time and I'm sure that raised some eyebrows along the way...hopefully it works out OK. And until the official ruling and story comes out its all just speculation at this point....just my two cents lol :)

9 hours ago, NedKCMO said:

This thread is probably getting dangerously close to getting locked. I'm pretty sure rumors and speculation about Ned is what got others locked Ijs. I know it's fun to kick Nederland while they are down especially the way they have dominated the district over the last 5 years...I've followed Nederland for a long time and I would like to think LN is a smart coach and wouldn't intentionally play a player who is ineligible as a 'Desperate measure' to try to get over on the distict and the UIL. There was an awful lot of talk on this website, game broadcasts and the newspapers about him only being at Ned for a short time and I'm sure that raised some eyebrows along the way...hopefully it works out OK. And until the official ruling and story comes out its all just speculation at this point....just my two cents lol :)

The only speculation is will or won't Nederland have to forfeit. The other stuff has already been reported by different outlets. I said he took a desperate measure to not do something like lose to Vidor at home for the first time in a few decades, I don't ever think he had the intention of being investigated by the UIL.

17 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

At least your in the right thread this time to brag on yourself. By concrete facts I am talking about you actually knowing the truth about the UIL investigation. You don't, so everything you are saying is pure speculation! If UIL says don't play the kid until this is settled then that's what Neumann is going to do.

2 hours ago, godawggo said:

At least your in the right thread this time to brag on yourself. By concrete facts I am talking about you actually knowing the truth about the UIL investigation. You don't, so everything you are saying is pure speculation! If UIL says don't play the kid until this is settled then that's what Neumann is going to do.

What man, bragging on myself?????????? The truth about the UIL investigation is that there is one going on, period. Me speculating that he knowingly stepped into a gray area after all the years of experience as a head coach is drawing a straight line between two points. Believe whatever you need to to make yourself feel good though, it's always better to act like you didn't know instead of admitting you intentionally broke any rules.

10 hours ago, godawggo said:

No but unlike you cougar fans, I actually have a job that requires me to do a little work! I am just glad you guys found your way back to your own thread.

Still wondering why you are here. #hyprocrisy Google it.

12 hours ago, Coug88 said:

Still wondering why you are here. #hyprocrisy Google it.

I say that to myself every time cougars pop up on one of our threads!  Call it hypocrisy all you want, just doing a little bit of what you all do regularly!  You guys get in Nederland threads to constantly bash, I haven't got into your threads to bash your team. All I did was answer stattrax question !!

49 minutes ago, godawggo said:

I say that to myself every time cougars pop up on one of our threads!  Call it hypocrisy all you want, just doing a little bit of what you all do regularly!  You guys get in Nederland threads to constantly bash, I haven't got into your threads to bash your team. All I did was answer stattrax question !!

See I know this is difficult for your to understand, you have proven that.  So lets just agree on #hypocrisy2016 and #goDaytonJV

1 hour ago, godawggo said:

I thought your job didn't allow for you to waste time on here?