Is there a team in the state that can beat Porter at the moment?

nceagle

The seniors on this team deserves the accolades they are getting.They have been through the rough times at Porter.Many are 3 year lettermen and was lucky enough to get Coach Holley to come on board this year.Next year I suspect Porter will unfortunately endure a season like C.E.King is having this year.With the loss of so many seniors,it will be back to mediocrity next year.But Porter is a Topic this year and for these seniors I tip my hat to Ya'll. 

Honestly I don't know too much about Porter. From what I understand Crosby had 3 top players out when they played each other (not saying that's the only reason they won) Every game is always different. You have weather conditions, players attitudes, reports coming out (failing grades). I wish all the players the best of luck, especially the seniors. It goes by way to fast. 

If one does not agree to joke along with those that created the topics for mere laughter than maybe you should remove yourself from the site or continue to scroll. Another thread has now been created and now you are arguing over a scrimmage? Mustang Fans are not creating this to be cocky, it was a few people making a joke. Good Luck to everyone! Go Navarro!