3.    Alto, 4-1, 81, 3, 10/7 at Joaquin

4.    Groveton, 4-1, 71, 4, 10/7 at #10 Deweyville

5.    Price Carlisle, 5-0, 58, 7, 10/7 vs. Cushing

6.    San Augustine, 3-2, 50, 8, 10/7 at Shelbyville

7.    Sabine Pass, 4-1, 21, NA, 10/7 at Burkeville

8.    Centerville, 3-2, 20, 6, 10/7 at West Hardin

9.    Baytown Christian, 5-0, 15, NA, 10/7 at Orange Community Christian

10.  Deweyville, 4-1, 14, NA, 10/7 vs. #4 Groveton

Others receiving votes: Gilmer Union Hill 12, West Sabine 12, Joaquin 6, High Island 2

1 hour ago, BLUEDOGGY said:

my dog's at #3 in the 4a-3a poll nice!! they should take the #2 spot i a couple weeks.Newton has a chance but we are going to make it a very slim chance.

HA HA!!! Same ole Crockett think they are so good but don't play anyone worth a crap in pre season to get a real good gauge on how good the team really is. Your struggling to beat lesser teams, to me that is a sign of an average team

13 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I can't understand Porter beating Cosby, being undefeated and Cosby is ranked and they're not? Seriously guys?

Are you really questioning that ?  BH smoked your team and these same guys ranked Vidor ahead of them.  I gave up trying to figure out their logic or lack of.

13 hours ago, robanadana said:

I can't understand Porter beating Cosby, being undefeated and Cosby is ranked and they're not? Seriously guys?

Wait a minute. You are one of the voters and you voted Vidor #7 and Barbers Hill #9, a team that beat your Pirates handily and you are going to complain about the other voters voting Crosby over Porter.

Pot, meet kettle.

smh

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Wait a minute. You are one of the voters and you voted Vidor #7 and Barbers Hill #9, a team that beat your Pirates handily and you are going to complain about the other voters voting Crosby over Porter.

Pot, meet kettle.

smh

you weren't supposed to mention that...he didn't want anyone to know...lol

8 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Pot, meet kettle.

smh

Well,well,well, so much for the poll being unbiased.  Thanks for clearing this up AggiesAreWe and exposing this "voter".  Maybe he can explain to us why he thinks Vidor is better than BH.  Let's hear it "King of Vidor".

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 7:05 PM, robanadana said:

How does it feel to be exposed for voting your team above BH even though they have the same record and beat you by 5 tds in your own house? I never did to start with but now other people won't take you seriously. Vidor gonna' Vidor though.

On 9/28/2016 at 8:19 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

Pot, meet kettle.

smh

Kettle, if you want to drag this out, I had BH rated above Vidor until last week. Go back and check the weekly rankings. As a matter of fact, I was one of the FIRST to rank BH.  I thought the ranking discussions previously were that we voted per hot team, who was winning, recent victories, etc.  Your just mad because I don't rank a team you like, SMH. 

Pot

12 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

How does it feel to be exposed for voting your team above BH even though they have the same record and beat you by 5 tds in your own house? I never did to start with but now other people won't take you seriously. Vidor gonna' Vidor though.

Exposed from what sir? I believe if I put my rankings from the previous weeks out here in public two things are gonna happen:

1. A moderator / staff member is gonna eat crow.

2. They will be quickly erased by another staff member because of sophomoric statements like yours.

Go back to your meaningless statistics and how Cosby can make it past the first round. Your dealing with 16 - 18 year old children, not the NFL. Regardless of what you and the rest of your mind numb followers think, Vidor is one of the hottest teams in the area right now with huge victories on the road and a coaching staff that made the proper adjustments after a very tough opening game.