Annoying commercials

shovel

42 minutes ago, shovel said:

I've had enough Peyton Manning commercials to last a lifetime. I put Peyton level with Flo And The Sonic duo. Enough already!

I do kinda like Ice T at the Lemonade stand though...

What do y'all think? Is it just me?

Agree with all of your picks. The one I hate the most is Liberty Mutual where the Asian girl says you had a car named Brad. When I see that one come on I try to change channels before she says Brad.

Peyton is making lots of money in retirement.

It,s refreshing when you see a commercial that is actually good.  Of course, I may get a kick out of one you detest.  I use to get a laugh out of an Allstate commercial where the guy was a GPS, and has the driver run into something, and he says, Recalculate.  Probably like it since I don't have a GPS lol.

On September 25, 2016 at 4:34 PM, baddog said:

Agree with all of your picks. The one I hate the most is Liberty Mutual where the Asian girl says you had a car named Brad. When I see that one come on I try to change channels before she says Brad.

Peyton is making lots of money in retirement.

Thought of your post today when I saw this one AGAIN for the thousandth time.  Yes it's annoying!!!

On October 6, 2016 at 8:03 PM, BS Wildcats said:

The Liberty Mutual ad that has the actress saying blah,blah,blah........! Stupid

The same company with the Asian girl.  Guess I haven't watched it yet.  Good thing about DVR's.  Record everything and fast forward commercials.  All channels bad, but a few, like Sci Fi, half show, half commercials.

• 3 weeks later...