Week 4 thoughts

D3zii

Welcome back Tennessee Volunteers, to the conversation after a big win against Florida

also welcome to the heisman watch Dalvin Cook

Auburn might be the luckiest team in the last decade, but Les Miles Sit just got unfairly hot 

Louisville vs Clemson matchup is set, will tell a lot about both teams.

The big 10 just got foggy with Wisconsin dismantling Mich St And setting up an interesting 

Wisconsin vs Michigan game next weekend

A&M is a legit contender in a Down SEC year if they can get through the next 3 weeks (Tenn,Bama) Defense is as good as its been in years with still a good offense and Leader in Knight

Very good games next weekend Stanford vs Washington, Clemson vs Louisville, Michigan vs Wisconsin just to name a few..

teams no one is talking about: Colorado, Washington , Baylor 

teams we need to stop talking about: Notre Dame, Georgia 

You pretty much summed it up. It was great to see Tenn. come back in the 2nd half and dominate Fla. 

I like Davin Cook, but unless something happens to Lamar Jackson, there isn't really a conversation here.

The LSU-Auburn game was a mess. Might as well call it the Hot-seat bowl. One reporter said that Les Miles lost this game in the most Les Miles way possible. Auburn didn't even score a touchdown...

I hope Wisconsin dismantles Michigan and booger eating Harbaugh next.

The A&M-Arkansas game was rough and sloppy the first half. The Ags put together enough in the 2nd half. Either of these teams have a shot at beating Bama if they cut down on the mistakes.

Ken Starr is talking about Baylor! They'll never quit talking about Notre Dame. If the Irish couldn't field a team, they'd still be talking about them and voting them in the Top 25.

Looking forward to the Clemson-Louisville game already!

Careful calling people booger eaters. I had a post deleted earlier in the week for the same exact comment!

And I see aggy as probably 1st or second in the west, Arky is gonna take some losses. I wouldn't be surprised to see UT get matched up with them in a bowl game again. And Baylor... Just wait till they have to play a road conference game... The signs will be epic!

2 hours ago, shovel said:

You pretty much summed it up. It was great to see Tenn. come back in the 2nd half and dominate Fla. 

I like Davin Cook, but unless something happens to Lamar Jackson, there isn't really a conversation here.

The LSU-Auburn game was a mess. Might as well call it the Hot-seat bowl. One reporter said that Les Miles lost this game in the most Les Miles way possible. Auburn didn't even score a touchdown...

I hope Wisconsin dismantles Michigan and booger eating Harbaugh next.

The A&M-Arkansas game was rough and sloppy the first half. The Ags put together enough in the 2nd half. Either of these teams have a shot at beating Bama if they cut down on the mistakes.

Ken Starr is talking about Baylor! They'll never quit talking about Notre Dame. If the Irish couldn't field a team, they'd still be talking about them and voting them in the Top 25.

Looking forward to the Clemson-Louisville game already!

I agree. If Lamar Jackson can guide Louisville through this schedule, theirs no question who should win..

i was just pointing out cook was back in the conversation, after that down game last week, but Jackson is the definition of front runner right now lol