First Presidential Debate Tonight

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, baddog said:

All they will do is say something negative about their opponent. They wont discuss issues and I agree with what Wilcat said. Holt will cover for Hilary and will have an attitude towards Trump.

Always amazes me how this late in the game there are always so many folks that are waiting to make up their minds based on the debates...that normally tell you nothing.

On 9/25/2016 at 7:23 PM, baddog said:

So Monica wasn't the only one? And all we hear about are Trump's divorces. 1970-1989 is quite the mistress, but we hear Hillary didn't condone his affairs. Lmao! Some people have rectal/cranial inversion and are led by the nose, you know, the thing they can't think past!

You are voting for Trump but laughing at someone else?  Now that is funny

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Agree with TxHoops, Holt absolutely terrible.  Lost control quick and never regained it.  Neither candidate, esp. Trump, stayed on topic. Really surprised Trump was able to go at Hillary as he did.  The whole debate was anti-climatic,imo.

Every debate for the last 30 years has lost control...I have no problem with it...let the candidates set the pace, not some knucklehead moderator.

8 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Agree with TxHoops, Holt absolutely terrible.  Lost control quick and never regained it.  Neither candidate, esp. Trump, stayed on topic. Really surprised Trump was able to go at Hillary as he did.  The whole debate was anti-climatic,imo.

Absolutely agree on all of that.  

26 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Every debate for the last 30 years has lost control...I have no problem with it...let the candidates set the pace, not some knucklehead moderator.

I agree, let the candidates hash it out. I though Holt did a good job of letting them spar. I don't think either one should have been on that stage, so I have no problem with them acting "unpresidential". I wish they would have starting brawling right there on the debate floor...would have been more entertaining. In full disclosure, I had the debate on my TV, but was doing some work on my computer. The debate was more of just background noise for me.

I don't think this debate will change any minds. Trump haters will still hate and Hillary haters will still hate. Of course, I can't imagine anyone can still be undecided at this point, so I have no clue as to what is going through their minds.

I hope the background checkers don't conveniently leave out Hillary's biggest lie tonight, the Gender Pay Gap. I know for a fact (read the studies myself firsthand and my girlfriend at the time wrote a paper on it) that when you compare job vs job (same jobs) with years of experience, no gender pay gap exists. This has be known at least all the way back to the 1990s when I read the studies.

I was impressed with Trump. He actually controlled himself and he was believable. Hillary saying deleting 33,000 emails was an accident and Trump called her on it saying it was intentional left her rolling her eyes. People should have seen right through her fake smiles right then and there. Trump would know what could lure businesses back to the U.S. where Hillary has no clue.

Trump made facial expressions like bozo the clown. He acted like a spoiled little rich kid. He didn't give a dam about the moderators rules. He new from the beginning that he would deflect his taxes with the email response. I believe his taxes would sink his ship and dont understand how the clinton mafia can't get their hands on them. Trump is a phony candidate that has outsmarted the whole Republican party.

The Dems talk about taxing the hell out of big business constantly.  Do they not realize who puts ppl to work? Tax the heck out of them and they leave the country.  Do away with the IRS, tax loopholes, deductions for everything imaginable, and go to a 12-15% flat tax.  Go ahead Hillary and tax big business to the max and they will continue to leave.

29 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump made facial expressions like bozo the clown. He acted like a spoiled little rich kid. He didn't give a dam about the moderators rules. He new from the beginning that he would deflect his taxes with the email response. I believe his taxes would sink his ship and dont understand how the clinton mafia can't get their hands on them. Trump is a phony candidate that has outsmarted the whole Republican party.

Baaaaaaa

44 minutes ago, baddog said:

I was impressed with Trump. He actually controlled himself and he was believable. Hillary saying deleting 33,000 emails was an accident and Trump called her on it saying it was intentional left her rolling her eyes. People should have seen right through her fake smiles right then and there. Trump would know what could lure businesses back to the U.S. where Hillary has no clue.

You can't be serious. Trump did a horrible job. How does he plan on bringing businesses back to America.  Did he explain? He wants to make Japan and Germany pay for our protection?????  The worst part is when he started whining, because Hiiary is attacking him in her ads; even though, he attacks everyone. He lied and said he never supported the Iraq War,  lied and said that he didn't say that Hiliary didn't have the look of a President. He did say that killing Saddam destabilized the region. I agree with that.